Getting paid to be on grasscity

Discussion in 'General' started by Keifer Suthrlnd, Jan 5, 2012.

1. all my projects for the month are finished, just sitting here at work getting paid a good amount to browse grasscity and other websites. anyone else in the same situation?? :smoke:

2. pretty much my situation every time i'm logged in :rolleyes:

i love chemistry.

3. Uh.. I'd be rich as fuck..

Im logged in like 24/7.

How?

4. ^ you lucky bastard. How does one earn such graces?

and i feel ya herb, Im on LITERALLY 24/7...

5. When I was working my I.T. job a few years ago I could spend time in my office reading Grasscity among other websites until a computer or machine broke down somewhere and I had to go fix it.

At another I.T. job I actually got paid $35 an hour quite a few times to sit there and do the same thing. There was so much red tape at that job that there were a lot of days I literally just didn't have shit else to do while waiting for paperwork to go through so I could do something as simple as installing a windows update.

6. i work in a chemistry research lab on campus, so i work about 30-40 hours a week on breaks, 10-20 during the semester. 9.75/hr to spend about 1/5 of my time doing actual work, the rest is waiting and data entry.. which means GC :p

7. Anytime I've ever been logged in, has been at work :D

8. I'll wear grasscity t-shirts and ballcaps if you pay me 5 cents a post. Be like a sponsorship, man.

9. I looked into putting advertising on my vehicles for some extra cash one time but the money was actually pretty shitty to deface your vehicle like that. It was usually just a one time payment of like $500 or something. If I could get paid by the month I'd be all over it.