Getting new headphones?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by topdog82, Sep 5, 2010.

1. My bro offered to get me new headphones for my bday
    I already have some sick skull candy earbuds and those have some sick defined bass and etc. Maybe some of those full size ones for at home to listen to music/playing videogames
    So $100ish would be my limit

What headphones do you have?
    What headphones would be the best deal for my money?

2. Just got these recently TANK STORM | iPod Headphones and Earbuds | iPhone Headsets and

They work great, loud sound, crisp and clear, though. Durable, and 90 dollars with 3-day shipping. Definitely better than any other over-ear headphones I have used before. Bass hits hard, lows and highs sound perfect, the sound is just really full.

3. For $90 I would've gotten something with better reviews and didn't look like it was straight from a 60s time-warp, but that's just me.

I'm a big fan of Sennheiser, virtually everything in their product line is pretty good. I use HD595s which sound awesome but those fall outside your price range. The best for the price I'd suggest is the HD280 Pro. There's a bevy of reviews with really strong positive feedback. If you're in need of a headset, go with the PC161s.

Newegg.com - SENNHEISER HD 280 PRO 3.5mm/ 6.3mm Connector Circumaural Professional DJ & Studio Headphone

Newegg.com - SENNHEISER PC161 3.5mm Connector Circumaural Headset

4. those look sick

i might get those

a lot of headphones deliver a nice bass, but i dont only listen to techno/hip-hop

5. Sennheiser, its the only way.

6. I have these and really dig em.

[​IMG]

7. I own HD650's and i've had them for like 3-4 years. i broke an old pair on accident [by stepping on them], and they replaced them FOR FREE, even though they were passed warranty.

i will never buy non-sennheiser headphones

8. hd650? damn hardcore. i wish i could afford those.

but ive had my hd212 for 3 years, lovin them and i like how the over the ear pads are vertically oval than round. the sound is crystal clear and bass is just perfect. 100% gonna buy sennheisers again, no doubt.

9. I have these and I love them.

[​IMG]

Sony MDR-NC7's

10. Sennheisers for sure. If you want earbuds, you can get the CX 500s for $30. They're a steal for that price. But, if you have some more green get HD550:hello:

11. Pretty much what everyone said.

Go with a sennheiser

I got the hd-280. Very nice and right in your price range.

12. I have these and they are pretty awesome but a little on the expensive side..

[​IMG]