Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting my reco tomorrow

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by blip420, Aug 3, 2010.

1. I would just like a heads up about this. I'm going to the local compassionate care center tomorrow to get my recommendation but I'm not sure how this goes. I'd like to know what the process is and whether having my mom come with me and advocate for me will help or not. I do not have medical records but I have physical proof of my condition and my mother would be able to vouch, would this help my chances?

2. yes, however being honest will probably help you the most if you go in wantings good weed you walk out with nothing but if you walk it to treat your condition then youll be helped.

3. Depends on the dr if they will issue you one without records. It seems like a lot of them will issue you a 1-3 month temporary pass, and within that timeframe of the pass, you must bring go to a dr and obtain some medical record, and once you do so, they will give you the script for the year. Thats what my friend said usually happens when they go to the dr's office he works for and they dont bring medical records(he works at the front desk)