Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting my little brother high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by motox12, Feb 3, 2006.

1. I have a blunt and my little brother is 11 and has tryed cigars with my dad. I am considering telling him it is a cigar and he will deff. smoke sum. :hello:

I wouldn't let him get rippppppedd where he would know that he is high. But i would let him take like 2 hits and then if he doesn't say or act weird i'll let him have one more.:smoking:

Can you help me decide. I'm afraid he might wig out and tell my parents when they get home at about 11-12pm tonight from vacation, get drug tested for sum reason in the next two or three weeks, notice it is weed (even though he doesn't know what it looks like and you can't see it with my blunt) and narc on me.:eek:

2. I say have him hit a bong.

if you have like an xbox or ps2 or somethin, tell him its an herb you bought at the game store at it makes you better at it.. hhehhh

3. Well, I dont know why you would want to trick him. Just ask him. The first time I smoked my bro smoked a joint with me when i was 10. Though it is young, but I didnt care. But seriously DONT let him hit it thinking its a cigar. Either ask him or forget about it.

4. NO!

He would know it is weed and not a cigar...

Since he has smoked cigars before he won't care about a blunt because it looks like a cigar.

5. You shouldnt get anyone high from a drug if they dont even kniw about it and especially if they are 11

6. Yea man thats really not cool. Thats fucked up. Why do you want him to smoke weed but not know. If hes gonna rat on you dont smoke with him. Shit man, all I gotta say is what the fuck?

7. Why not tell him it is a cigar man?

I don't know what he would do if i told him. He knows i haved tryed it and never said anything.

Should i tell him about it and show him stuff about how it is not bad for you.

8. Yeah, what are you retarded. Kids shouldn't be smoking that early.

9. I think that's way too young.

10. I"M SOOOO SORRRY!

YOUR FUCKING RIGHT MANNNNSSSS!

I just smoked the biggest blunt of my life. And i am not thinking that well, thats why i came here to ask people who are sober and know about this herb. I wasn't going to if one person so no. But i am considering telling him about it right now and then say i am some outside if you want to try it with me...

11. Yea, thats the way to do it. I mean if he didnt say nuttin bout you smokin i doubt he will rat. When I was a kid i never cared that my bro smoked. An if he's anything like me, he'll be out there before you can even light it. lol:smoking:

12. good choice

13. how do u think he will take to that?

And how long do you think he will act high? and will he be controllable

14. If I had an older brother and he asked me to smoke pot with him when I was 11 ida said no i know that much... 11 seems to young I think you should just let him either get into it himself or wait till hes like 13-15ish to introduce it imo

How would your parents feel about you introducing your 11 year old brother to somthing thats illegal?

15. Dude don't give that shit to your little brother, if you want to fuck with your life that's fine but not his..
    I'd never give it to my sister, if she wanted to go off and smoke it I wouldn't care.. but don't introduce her to it

16. Too young of an age to be smoking in my opinion.

17. It's kinda messed up that you are taking away your little BROTHERS free will. Dont do it man, YOU want him to do it, not him.

18. Your right guys, I'm a little bit better now:eek:.....lol

But I don't think I will even consider it again. Thanks, Good thing I knew to come to G-CITY!:hello:

19. dude, thats not right, hes not some pet that you can get high and play with, hes a little impressionable kid who prob really looks up to his older brother, and would do anything to impress him, and not even telling him that its weed :mad: ...that just seems real fucked up to me, wait for him to make his own decisions and don't trick him...

20. ive smoked blunt with 7 year olds....