Getting My First "Real" Piece Tomorow

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by enteringsandman, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Hey guys, so im super excited cuz im getting my first real piece tomorrow. It is a (MINI!) glass hammer (bubbler) I would have stuck to my home mades but my buddy had been trying to sell this thing to me for awhile and when i got my 1/8th today, obviously i had to make a piece well i spent a ton of time making it and i made sure it was perfectly sealed and like all my pipes, i dry hit it to make sure everything is in order, and i got smoke. So i was like wtf and went and threw it in the woods and logged on to grasscity. did my research and i have always wanted a metal, i ride four wheelers 24/7 so they are unbreakable and learned any metal realeses toxins, just some more than others. So i just said screw it i want glass, and called my friend. $40 is what we worked out and im going to get it tomorrow after school. :D Cant Wait!

2. you could probably go to a headshop and get a mini hammer bubbler for like 20. I'd at least check out shops before buyin somethin froma person. buuut thats good, smokin out of home made things is bad for you man

3. yeah i know. except my friend fell through on the deal. The piece was "stolen" from his room.
    Oh and disregard the sig, it will be changed soon. lol

4. I remember my first pipe, I'll never forget those days.

5. thats a good thing man. now go to a headshop and get the same thing you were gonna get except brand new and about half the price.

6. there are no HS's around here you gotta pretty much order on the web, or travel for 45-60 mins (highway speeds) that why pieces are so expensive here. i dont mind paying bit more to not have to make the drive. cuz it will pretty much even out in the end, i drive a 1 ton truck. lol

7. oh damn i always forget there aren't head shops everywhere. i got like 20 within 30 min drive from me. i found this for about 35
    Inside Out Hammer Bubbler - - Grasscity.com
    doesn't look like the highest quality glass but looks pretty cool. they got some good deals in the GC shop

8. thats exactly what that one looked like except more orange

9. ohh i was expecing it to be smaller, like one of those really little ones. 35's probably about normal for those, 40 sounds like a good deal now if the glass was a little thicker and since you live far from HS's