Getting my brother back.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Paper Navigator, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Well, to make a long story short, my brother pulled a pretty big prank on me the other day.

So I came up with an amazing plan to get him back. He has a LW 6 arm bubbler that he pretty much worships. I'm going to take a few clear glass cups and break them, then put them on the surface of the trash can along with the bowl. I'm then going to hide the bubbler somewhere and watch him flip out. I'm going to break the glass enough so that he can't tell the difference.

Now some of you make think this is a dick move, but it's for a good reason: getting him back.

So what do you guys think?

2. Sounds mad funny. Tell us how it goes! :D

3. I don't see that being a dick move. if you aren't doing any harm then thats a golden prank

4. Thats good just make sure you put it somewhere that wont get knocked over if he tries to hit you.

Edit: RECORD A VIDEO OF IT GOIN DOWN!

5. Great prank, and like deisel said, definatly record a video. Maybe also what you should do is pour some bong water wherever you "broke it". That may be crossing the line, making his room wreak, but it all depends on what he pranked you with..

6. Bong water and ash is optional! haha I cant wait to hear on how it went.

7. Good idea. Harmless... not a dick move.

8. good plan im diggin the bong water idea too good luck

9. If your going to go through with this, you gotta do it rite man. Make it look as good as possible. Like NYCDiesel said, throw some other stuff like bong water, ash, maybe find someone who has a broken downstem and what not. Make it look pro, the better it looks, the more non fiction it will look. The guy will freak man, i need to see this too LOL.

10. subscribed...

hope to see a video...if not at least a well written story!!!

i love a good prank.......

11. LOL hilarious. Good prank. Its in good fun in my opinion. :)

This shoudl be int he Humor section though. :rolleyes:

12. I'm trying to figure out how I'd be able to capture it on video, if I just stand there he will know for sure it's a prank, I could possibly hide the camera somewhere in the kitchen but i'll have no idea when he'll go into the garbage and the camera would just be running for hours.

Any ideas about the video?

13. Your going to have to find out some way how much time you can record for at most and the time when he may be around where ever you placed it. It may take a little planning so wiat till the right moment. Hide the camera somewhere good and make sure you have a good frame of view. Idk what exactly you can do to guarantee it though

14. get himmmmm.

15. How did this go?

16. Seconded.

Sounds like his brother murdered him. I probably would have too ;)

17. Foxy: Thats exactly what I was thinking.

OP: If your still alive, report back witha good story!

18. Record this please. And post it.

19. If he doesn't leave water in his piece when not in use (like he should), there would be no reason to pour any bong water on his table.