Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting mom high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Southernkush11, Feb 23, 2011.

1. i have wanted to get my mom high since middle school. she is prolegalization and has discussed weed with me before; however, im positive shes never smoked in her life. i am not sure if she'd try it if i pulled out a j and passed it to her.... what do yall think would be the best option on getting her high?

2. 1. Does she know you smoke?
    2. How do you know for sure she has never smoked pot ever?

3. Ask her if she wants to blaze.. But spark up a convo about weed before you ask her.. Or make brownies and give her one.:cool:

4. Or you could always just give her a brownie, sit back and enjoy the show. ;)

Edit: Oh, my bad. Someone already said that. haha

5. Give her some brownies without telling her :cool:. My Aunt did this with her parents back in the 60's, got my grandparents high I think :)

6. I would give her some edibles.

7. If i were in the situation, i wouldnt give her a brownie without letting her know.
    shes prolegalization so she is obviously okay with the drug, but doesnt do it because the fact that she doesnt want to break a law. You should respect that. So if i were to do it, i would just ask her if she wants to smoke with you (multiple times, since she will prob say no) if she continues to say no, and doesnt seem to get mad at you for asking, then one day pull out a J.

:)

8. "mom hers a brownies"
    "thanks hunny"
    *nomnomnomnomnom*

*2 hours later*

"omg i think i'm dieing.. time is going really really really slow.. i think i'm dead. i just.. i don't...... what's the score of the red wings gam?.... no i want to know if i'm hallucinating...... it says 3-1.... i think i'm dead......."

:laughing:

9. Er, regardless of the family ties here, I wouldn't recommend doing this, like ever.

Don't mistake the fact that cannabis is a relatively harmless "drug" as a green light (ha! "green" light, get it?) to just give it to anyone without their knowledge.

OP, if you have access to one, I would suggest a vape. Regardless of her legalization stance, unless she is a heavy smoker already(cigs), vaporization is usually the easiest on the lungs, and one of the best ways to introduce someone to cannabis.

Good luck with it!

10. alright im prolly gonna go with chiidank's idea. but toothless is right so no brownies. idk when im going home next but ill eventually let yall know. thanks for the advice

11. I made one of those light bulbvapes, didn't really do anything to me, I convinced my Mom to take a hit, she said it didn't do anything to her except make her feel worse.:confused:

Then I find her 5 hours later leaning on the wall laughing at everything.:smoke:

12. I'd wait until she was complaining about something. I got my dad to smoke pot once because his back was hurting.

13. #13 GutteralShiva, Feb 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2011
    Does she have a job where she gets tests regularly?

14. Testes? Lol

Im guessing you mean drug tests. Ya It would be smart to look into that. Dont want anyone losing their job.

15. You convince your nonsmoker mom to hit a lightbulb vape?? Those things look like tweeker pipes dude!

16. Actually a lightbulb vape is for tweaking but it can also vape other stuff:D.

And it was not easy. But as stated previously it's a lot easier when they are in pain.

17. Get her high then fuck her

18. #18 Iceyeeye, Feb 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2011
    I find this terrible, but I will admit to laughing at it (out loud nonetheless).

Just keep badgering her, over like two weeks. Don't expect to win her over soon. Parents in their late 30-40s grew up with shitloads of propaganda around them - you need to really work to shatter those misconceptions.

Do some home work for common questions also try and watch this:
    http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/The_Union_The_Business_Behind_Getting_High/70118444?trkid=2361637#height1220
    Watch it alone first, and then later if you can get your mom to.

Keep in mind this all revolves around her being ok with YOU smoking. If she isn't you're boned.

My dad is pro-legalization, but goes batshit insane when he thinks I'm stoned.