Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting MMJ card in OREGON

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by BlondeBongShell, May 14, 2012.

1. I'm thinking of going to see if I can get a MMJ card at the THCF place in Portland. If you have been there please share your experience and advice.

Thanks

2. Paul Stanford owns THCF and it is the wal-mart of clinics, with clinics helping patients to get their cards in multiple states. He is a good guy and a safe bet. The profit he make goes to helping him put OCTA 2012 on the ballot, which is another good thing. I think they charge around 180 for the doctor visit. However, I would check into some other places as well, go where you feel comfortable. I am getting my card tomorrow from Southern Oregon Alternative Medicine, but I live farther south in the Valley and they aren't represented in the Portland area. You could check out Mothers Against Misuse and Abuse - Medical Marijuana Clinic - Oregon Medical Marijuana Program if you wanted to, but THCF would be a safe bet also. Whatever your decision you will be so happy you did it! Best of luck to you!