Getting lost while high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Aurora69, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Hi everybody :)

I've only been smoking for a few months. One of the most memorable times was when I went into a McDonalds to pee while completely stoned (two of my friends were buying food...again).

Long story short, I ended up ignoring my friend's honking, lit up car and running around the building before walking inside again to ask my other friends where the car was parked. I'm sure this sounds amateur and commonplace since it's pretty stereotypical to lose things while high...But I laughed at myself a lot afterwards when I was the one who got lost.

Anyone have any stories about getting lost while high that they'd like to share?

(sorry if this has been posted before..)

• Like Like x 1
  2. I get lost in freinds houses at night when I'm really high there lol happens a lot to me

3. God if i'm driving and just a little bit stoned (If i ever drive high i'm never super high) i can get lost on a road i take everyday it's fucking ridicilous.

4. #4 HealthcareHippy, Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2013
    I've been lost driving to Taco Bell about half a mile away from my house. To make it even worse, the road I took was a strait shot from my house with one turn, a normally 5 min munchie run took 30. But dammit it was a good crunchwrap supreme :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. That's hilarious. Me and my friends haven't gotten lost by our own accord while high, but once right near halloween 2012 we were in the school complex at 1am smoking a fat blunt and a car pulled up full of people in president and clown masks. We bolted to my car and they came up behind us and chased us all the way to the local Wendy's.. so yeah thats my story lmao

• Like Like x 1
  6. I got high one time with a friend in a field and we had some really good weed and I decided it would be a good idea to go for a walk and immerse myself in nature, what a terrible idea that turned out to be.

I ended up getting lost in the field somewhere and everything looked like it was trying to kill me, there were evil tree's, dark shadow figures and for some reason I thought someone was trying to shoot me, I ended up being lost for an hour. Thankfully I haven't been that paranoid high since.

• Like Like x 1
  7. corn field mazes + an eighth of purple diesel = craziest night of my life. ig you could say i got lost.

8. Gah totally been lost high, it blows.

Tried to outsmart a detour in the pouring rain in a town I'm not very familiar with. Bad visibility, bad decisions, and totally ripped. Had to resort to navi to get me back on track. Lol..

• Like Like x 1
  9. One time I was driving through a town pretty high and there was construction on the main road through the town so I had to take a detour and I ended up trying to go down a road that was closed off lol I was so confused and I didn't know where to go and then I started to panic because there were cops parked next to the closed road and I thought they were going to pull me over for it but luckily they didn't and I managed to get the hell out of there somehow haha. I felt so dumb

10. Hhahaha, that's pretty funny.

11. I used to drive around stoned as fuck and get really paranoid that I had forgotten to stop at the previous stop sign, but my friends told me I was just pulling away from it.

12. Couple year ago i longboarded to some girls house to smoke with her and her parents woke up and flipped i had to dip really fast so i couldnt grab my longboard and i got lost in her neighborhood. I had snuck out that night and had like 2 hours before my parents woke up i barely made it but it was an adventure.

13. What the hell are you guys smoking!?... Whatever it is I need to get me some.

Lol. Can't say I've ever gotten lost while high.

14. Haha I got lost in a parking garage once. "When I found my car" turns out it was an exact match but not mine!...lol

15. LOL, I remember getting lost once in my friend house, epic.! "YAYY! ALWAYS WANTED TO REVIVE A DEATH THREAD"

16. wait

where am i?

oh yeah haha

17. I have been smoking a lot for only a few months (like 4) and we are at a hotel (this happened yesterday) for a family reunion and my brother and his fiancé, Don, came in to see my mom dad and I and Don gave me his weed pen. I smoked ALOT and I didnt realize how high I was.

Anyway I was in their room on the 2nd floor and had to go upstairs to the 4th floor to change into my swimsuit and I did but I ended up taking almost half an hour going to my room then to theirs then to mine confused as hell because the layout is the exact same. I ended up having to call my mom because of how lost I was.

18. I got lost in a forest last year. I went there by bike( it's a fucking ten mile trip tell me weed makes you lazy come on propaganda don't disappoint me). Anyway I ditched my bike and walked into this jungle and smoked a few bowls. When I wanted to go home I had no fucking idea where the hell I was so I walked through a dark forest for 2 hours. Didn't mind I had 5 g on me and pink Floyd but it took me 2 hours to remember I had a compass app on my phone.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Lol I never got lost back in Jamaica but I do up here man.

20. #20 PrezidentKush, Jun 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
    Yeah i got super duper high before going to my babes house back in the days ... she would have me sneak into her house thru her back window from her back yard cuz her family hated me .. so i would take a back road to have access to the back yard .. at night it was dark & i couldnt tell one house from another so i parked my car roaming along this dark back road all i remember was she was at an end house but i couldnt remember which one ..i took a guess and picked a house .. i tapped on the window & said to myself i hope its this one ..next thing i know the drapes opened up & all that came to answer the window was her juicy big tits she was booty naked .. she opened up the window then stuck her head out and her tits were hanging out the window w/ her nips on hard .. she whispered "what took you so long? ..i remember staring at them big ole things like xmas lights, i said i got lost .. she said "well get in here & cum get lost in this pussy" lol .. black women are so sexy .. good tymes