Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting kief out of a jar?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bkcarlito, Dec 1, 2011.

1. What is the best way to get the kief out of a jar? Got a little bit left over from what was in there and wanted to get all of it out but not sure what is the best way to get it so it won't go to waste.

2. 90% ISO and shake. empty into a deep dish and let sit in front of fan over night. use razor blade to scrape residue and smoke

3. Just get a torch and a straw and freebase that stuff like you got the shakes.

4. Lol never thought about that^

5. stir it up with a toothpick and bang it upside down on a table, works for me

6. Can't tell if your being sarcastic or not.

7. use a small paintbrush, or make-up brush. i find it a really good way of getting all the keif out my grinder, so should work for you.

8. On the serious, you will get ripped, if your trying to get it out and smoke it, you will lose some. If you do the ghetto freebase method, you will inhale every morsel of that delicious kief. I've been in the same situation and done it, not really something you brag to your friends about.

9. Does the kief not stick to the brush?

10. go around the inside of the jar with a credit card the kief will stick to the card

11. [quote name='"Bkcarlito"']

Does the kief not stick to the brush?[/quote]

Nope, what little does can just be.brushed off there or tapped off, I use this method 2 I also ISO hash my grinder n jar(s) after each 1/2-fulloz

12. a tiny amount will do, but not enough to worry about. although i guess that some brushes will have more stick to it than others , its still one of the best ways to get keif out.

13. Made me laugh for sure.

The iso idea sounds like it'd work.

14. your tounge...duh

15. turn the jar upsidedown, or use your index

16. Put the jar in a freezer for about 5-10 minutes. After it's really cold tap the bottom corner against a table to get all the kief collected in to one spot. Then, quickly, turn it over and smack the top on the table. Be sure it hits evenly or it might shatter.

Assuming it's a mason jar, just keep the lid on and use the same method. That way all the kief will be collected on the lid and you won't have to scrape it off a table or counter top.