Getting High Without Smoke?

Discussion in 'General' started by Telebubbies, May 18, 2017.

1. Hey guys. So I have a bit of a situation. I smoked weed like twice a week when my parents were asleep. I always opened my windows and smoked out there. I could only do that because one of my windows was not connected to the alarm. Now my parents got a technician to fix that. So now I cannot open my windows without triggering the alarm. Disabling the alarm will let off a loud beep which could wake my parents up. Plus it will show on the alarm app that it was disabled.
    Now there is my story. Now I want to smoke weed, but without the smell. So by any chance can I eat it to get high? I can mix it on a slab of chocolate and eat it or something?
    Smoking is a no go. My parents room is close to mine, and they can even smell that I was smoking cigarettes from like 1 hour after I smoked.
    Any suggestions on how I can get high? I have like a gram or two (dried) to just make me a little high if possible.

Any suggestions will be great!
    Thanks

2. Wow, you can't even open your window? Is this a bedroom or a cellblock? Why not just take a walk and smoke or let me guess...23 hour lockdown?

In the future, based on your situation, just cop some edibles.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. I live in South Africa, and it is really dangerous here. I heard that hot chocolate weed is good? It makes sense. The hot water will burn the oil or whatever off the weed? Will it be good?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. thc is not water soluble. Needs fat or oil. google firecracker edibles and I think you'll find what you need and check out the section here called incredible edible herb.

5. Too late. Just had the most disgusting hot chocolate ever

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Just place the weed up your anus like a suppository.

7. the thc gets in your system if you stick bud in your ass like a suppository. Gets you super high. Have fun

8. Or you could stick it in your ass;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Are you guys joking?

10. somewhat. I said it because the two guys before me did and I didn't want to break the run. How'd you find Grasscity without seeing sources on edibles? You need to decarb your weed before you can eat it or it won't work very good.

11. I am not going to try that. I do not wanna be getting changed at gym and a bud falling out of my ass..

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Joke rider lol

13. Strange how your always on these Billy threads trying to help them.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. You ruined my fun..

Guess I should of showed up quicker.

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. You're probably right. I heard sticking the seeds in your euretha can give you a slight buzz.

16. Are we all ignoring how funny this post was?

But really, look in to making a sploof. Stuff some dryer sheets in to a paper towel roll. Also hold the smoke in for as long as you can before you exhale, gets rid of most of the smoke. Good luck.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Can't believe nobody has ever had Mommas hot coco. Grind up a bit of bud, add butter, coco, butter, and a little bit of oil so it will all mix better.

Stir it with a teaspoon, heat it up in the microwave at 420 %, remove, add some more butter. Salt to taste. Gets you just like firecrackass

• Like Like x 1