Getting High With Your Siblings?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by X44X, Oct 4, 2005.

1. Yea I smoke up my little sister all the time. She is a ''goodie-goodie cheerleader type''. but she has a party penchent. So all this summer, I got her high all the time, it's a special thing. Whenever I play 'Float Away' ya know by kottonmouth kings she goes "OUR SONG! LETS SMOKE NATE!" its funny shit.

2. I've blazed with my sister who is 5 years olders then me. I smoke with my g/f almost everytime i blaze. I like to take a break and burn alone sometimes too. I mainly just smoke with my close homies and sip a faygo or two, chasing down our booze anyway. I don't drink very often but blaze daily for my Bipolar Disorder. Keeps my head on straight. Medical user I guess you could call me. My sis was pretty lame. She just ended up fucking her husband all night and we didn't even chill. I was forced to listen to her sick sexual screams because then I was only like 15 and no way to drive. I'd like to smoke with her again, away from her husband anyway, he's military so he don't blaze. I never visit my parents so I'd never smoke with them either. I'd probably never burn with my oldest sister either because she's only smoked like once and hated it so she don't smoke.

I hope when I have a son or daughter when he/she is older we will be able to sit and blaze and talk about everything under the moon. Just chill all day and relax and enjoy life.

Peace

3. lol i get high almost everytime i see my sister, she lives at my moms house so i see her once or twice a week.
    and whenever my brother comes home me, my sister and bro. all get high together and listen to him play guitar.
    i think its a great idea cause it brings us closer as a family.

plus its always fun to get high :D

4. i have an older brother who started me with smoking but he didnt like peer pressure me into or anything he just told me if i ever wanted to to ask him. and now my life is so much better with mary jane. when i was a senior my little brother was gonna be coming in as a freshmen and all my friends wanted me to toke him up and they'd ask him and he'd just get all quiet so i never really asked him to cause i wanted him to do it like on his own ya know...and eventually he asked me and we smoked and now he does smoke a tad now here and there....and we're all closer now because of it, moral of story..marijuana=fan-fucking-tastic

5. its like smoking with your parents almost. its weird.

like if you were wasted, fucked your sister, then morning after feelings. weird.

my bro smokes, but we generaly dont smoke together, it dont bother me. but its weird as shit for him.

6. i smoke with my bro all the time

7. I have three brothers- a twin and two elders. I always thought they were cool but we never really hung out or talked. It seemed like they always thought I was a baby and wouldnt even talk to me If I tried-they are quite antisocial in the first place. sep for my twin- me and him have always been good chums. Well we all discovered bud on our own and we live in different places, but now my brothers and I are real close. I have smoked with each one- but not at the same time:( We do all kinds of stuff now that we probably wouldnt do otherwise- concerts, writing, jammin- They're the coolest people I know.

I took some energy pills and I feels like I am burping up sawdust. nasty

8. i cant wait till my lil bro becomes a pothead if he does.. itl lbe sweet .. ill teach him everything i wish i knew when i started smoking :)

9. I smoke with my dad all the time, and I smoke with two of my uncles. My mom is in prison, but she said when she gets out she plans on maybe cribbin up with me. Man I hope she is cool with the weed, damn. Lol