getting high with you lover

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by bookwormie420, Jan 15, 2012.

1. i love to get real high and have sex with my bf but everytime we smoke recently all he wants to do is eat... he will eat EVERYthing in the house if he could and its usually in bed so i end up sleeping in his crumbs.... am i wrong for jus wanting to be touched? the past few nights ive jus rolld over and gone to sleep cuz he doesnt show any interest in sex. i know i could always initiate but i like it so much better when he does. sive become so sensitive when im high if he says something it can set me off and totally kill any mood i was hoping for and ill jus go to sleep upset... idk why ive been like this lately wish i could be the nasty slut i used to be but with my steady bf.

2. so jus do this.. one night wen ur in bed go down under the covers and give him a sloppy bj with out sayin anything.. it kinda sounds like he lost interest, so u jus needa remind him

3. Be more interesting. Ive stopped initiating sex with my gf cause im bored of it and its more trouble than its worth.

4. Introduce food into your sex life?

5. Dump this ass bag. Believe in urself and take care of urself and trust me...ur gonna come across a dude and he's gonna go fuckin Gaga on ya and give ya the love and respect ya deserve. Be strong enough to go to that place that totally sucks and do what ya gotta do. Love urself cuz it's a cold world and no one else is gonna til you do.

6. fuck that. do anything but what this guy says.

7. i love my bf very much and i deff shud do what progenitor04 said... i jus dont feel like it sometimes i guesss. blow jobs are such a one night stand/ hookup thing... i used to do it to get attention but now that i have a man i feel like i dont need to get on my knees anymore. its deffly not more trouble than its worth getting ur girl started and if ur bored ur gunna end up cheating... sound like u have more issues than me lol.. deffly not introducing food into the mix unless its whipped cream ;) im not leaving him i loev hime and he loves and respects me jus sometimes i wish he could read my mind lol

8. we cant always read ur mind thats why u gotta tell us sometimes, so u cud also try tellin him wats on ur mind, whipcreames good to

9. Fucking woman logic. You get all pissy at him for this, and you don't tell him what's bothering you and instead expect him to read your mind? What the fuck stop that.

10. i try dropping hints sometimes ad he can be so oblivious... i think he might get frustrated too cuz i can only come when im on top idk why buthe gives up too quick i think

11. actually.. i said i wish he could read my mind not that i expect him too... i dont get pissy jus kinda disappointed maybe? idk shit i cant even read my own mind lol

12. Sounds like he wanted a roast beef sandwich instead of a roast beef sandwich if you know what I mean. Heh, just kidding.

13. i dont get it lol hes deff not gay... if thats whst ur sayin lol

14. Bummer...you ain't much of a girl...this is about probably the best you got to offer and oh well...we are all entitled to an opinion and our version of happiness...peace.

15. how am i not much of a girl? ive got tits and a vagina and everything in between.. u may be entitled to ur opinion but that doesnt mean it makes any sense at all. i dont need to prove anything to u tho ur obviously narrow minded and shallow

16. Hm, sorry about my harsh response. On the real though, you need to let him know why you're upset. And btw, I think I can speak for most guys here by saying that getting head is one of the best feelings on this earth. If you just start smoking his pole I guarantee he'll want to fuck.

17. its ohk and yea yea its th best... lol so are lil caresses and stuff like that feeling wanted is the best

18. hah nah I was just joking about how some people say some vag's look like roast beef sandwich's. and your boyfriend likes eating recently. But anyway, hope you can fix this situation.

19. LOL....that is sooo fucking what you DON'T get you fucking ****!!!

FUCK, so many bitches think this way about men. They don't understand our true power and their ability to influence our true power.

20. I'm guessing you've been with him a few years. From my exp I can tell you that the man does not ALWAYS want to be the initiater. Sometimes men get bored and just chill and get high. It'd not that he doesnt want you it's that you arent trying.

I went through this with my ex once. I wouldnt give it to her but only because I had been giving it to her for quite some years and we lived together. Spice it up and do change.

She started sucking on my dick and I started wanting her again and would fuck her in all positions.

I forgot what I was talking about. I'm high.