Getting high with my mom

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Snax, Jan 8, 2013.

1. I haven't smoked with my parents. but I did smoke weed in front of them. and buy some off of one of my "fathers" friends in front of him. my older sister was the one who taught me  how to smoke. but I started when I was 18, so I never felt weird or anything. I've even smoked with my niece and nephew when they were kids. we used to have my niece clear a lightly milked bong, cause she wouldn't eat. she didn't have eating disorder, but she was hardly ever hungry. she would take a few bites then refuse to eat the rest. hence the lightly milked bong. muchies! always worked like a charm.

best memory ever is; my sister and I come home to her clutching a mixing bowl with chocolate pudding half gone, smeared all over her face. with a bong and her uncle sitting next to her, and saying "this is my pudding! only uncle can have some. no one else". so cute! I still smoke with them now that they are over 21. and I am very proud of both of them.

2. None of my family ever condoned it. It's frowned upon

Just stand up and fucking scream.

3. #23 ChemiStoner, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2014
    I've gotten high with both of my parents sense I was 15.

And other stuff..things...
    Nothing bad though, I'll just say my parents are legit hippies from the 60s.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. I smoked with my mom.  The first time was at my wedding reception. Richard, the owner of the Warlock Shop in Pacific Beach, had a little chat with her in the kitchen and when she came out she took a few puffs. She said she felt "mildly tranquilized". :smoke:

I smoked with her several times later that year. Even a few times with her best friend Sybil. (I don't think it was Sybil's first time by any means. lol)  It was hilarious to watch them tripping to the music of "The Vanilla Fudge"!  :laughing:  Sadly, my mom preferred her alcohol, and it eventually killed her.

My dad never smoked with me, but when he visited us, I lit up- "my house, my rules". His only comment about it was that my pot smelled a lot better than the stuff my brother was smoking!  My dad was pretty open-minded for a "good old southern boy"!

Granny

5. That's messed up that your mom smoking with you would change your view of your mom. Like she's trying to bond with you. And if her smoking makes her irresponsible, then it makes you too... IMO. Idk if that makes sense but she's your mom bro she loves you no matter what and more then likely is gonna do anything in her power to keep you safe and happy. It's cool she was down to light up with you.

The first few times I smoked with my dad it was awkward as fuck for me but I was younger too. It's not anymore. On a similar note my stepmom only started smoking with me or in front of me like 7 months ago cause she said it made her feel irresponsible to spark up in front of me. I always told her it was cool but idk wee straight now. Plus I get them all their buds and bought there pipes for them. But be happy you got a chill mom op, her blazing up isn't gonna change anything about her! Peace

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. #26 Smoka-Cola, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2014
    Never smoked with my mom, but I've been around her after she got high a few times. She had a friend that smoked a bunch and would sometimes get my mom to toke. My mom didn't know it, but her friend and I toked together all the time.

My mom is affected by weed differently than anyone I know, but it was AWESOME when she smoked. It was like crack to her... She'd clean the entire house down to every last fine little detail. She'd bake like a months worth of cookies and brownies, and huge awesome dinner was guaranteed that night. She pretty much had the exact opposite affect as most people.

7. Shit I have 2 awkward smoking with mom stories since I have 2 moms. 
    My biological mom left when I was a baby and so I haven't seen her much, but my dad met my step mom when I was about 10 years old, and I am 18 now, so she sort of stepped up to be my mom just right before puberty and all the hard years so I definitely consider her my mom, so anyway, the first mom I got high with first was my step mom. I was 17.
    My dad was out of town and we had my dad's friend and his friend's girl as room mates. So it's Friday night and they keep stepping outside for a while and walking back inside smelling like weed with the munchies and everything so I knew what they were doing. They all knew that I smoked too so my dad's friend kept saying quietly to me "If I knew you wouldn't rat me out I'd leave you a joint stashed around the house somewhere" and I was like "Shit, you know I wouldn't tell". Well he tells my stepmom that he is going to leave me a joint and she started laughing and he was like "I told her when she turns 18 we are going to all have a huge weed party and smoke a shit ton, we wouldn't expect you to wanna be there with her though because you are her mom and everything" and so that conversation happened and the room mates went to bed and my step mom walked out side and said follow me, so I followed her out to the spare room we had outside that we used for storage, it had a couch and a mattress in it and that was about it and it had an end table with a drawer, and she pulled a pipe out of the drawer and says "Well for one, I'm not your mother technically, & 2 if you tell your dad I'll kill you" so she hands me the pipe and I go to take a hit and I'm like "You can't watch me!" and she's like "huh?" and I was like "It's awkward when you watch me, I feel like I am being caught" lmao, any way we got really high and sat in the living room and ate some munchies and played with my 3 year old brother and then went to bed and we haven't talked about it since.

Now my birth mother, this was also awkward. I go to visit her out of state in Michigan and she picks me up at the airport and on the way home the first place we stop at is a place called "HydroWorld" and she says "Do you know where we are?" and I said "Yes." and she said "So you smoke?" and I told her "Yeah." and she told me "I have a medical marijuana card so I smoke and my husband does too, I just wanted to get that out in the open so I don't have to hide it from you the whole time you are here" and so she goes in and comes out and whatever, then later that night she said we are going to watch Cheech and Chong and get stoned and I didn't think she was serious but she pulls out an old vhs player and puts in some Cheech&Chong and then we smoke together. It would have been okay if she didn't try to get all emotional n shit while I was the highest I had ever been in my entire life (it was the first time I had some good quality weed) and she was all like "I'm sorry I missed out on your life" and at that point 17 years later I didn't really care, lol. So I was just like "It's ight" and at one point I was like "I'm just really.....nevermind" (I was going to stay stoned but thought it would be weird to say to her) so she starts freaking out like "You're really what???? Mad?? Angry?? Upset??? What is it??!" and I'm like "No, no, no, I'm high..."