Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting High with a head cold - FAIL

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Grinder12000, Mar 13, 2016.

1. What's up with heads colds and catching a buzz. For 2 days I've had a bad cold and if I try to catch a buzz - Nothing - might as well be smoking lawn grass. My sinus's are fine, I can taste food, I'm only a small mouth breather at times but - nothing! it's like I have become immune!

Cannabis is great with the flu (although it seems like a waste) but head colds? nothing.

2. For me, its like you cant feel the high because its not strong enough to bust through the shitty feeling the sickness is giving you. All you feel is sick. Did that make any sense? lol

3. thing was I was feeling pretty good. You know 80% capacity, was drinking and laughing and breathing but catching a buzz? zip! it was like the TVC was getting trapped somewhere.

4. It works for me.

5. Oh thc lol. I have the flu, havent smoked in a few days. My brain isnt very sharp. I dunno. Feeling 80% and not catching a buzz... I havent had that... Only dont feel it when you are really sick.