Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting high with a cold

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ziehrboy, Oct 14, 2015.

1. I have a cold that makes it so when I smoke out of anything, I start coughing vigorously and my body starts too sweat. I had this cold last year and I couldn't smoke for a week or two and would rather not do that if possible. Any tips too help me get high such as an easy edible recipe that works or a way to smoke without feeling like death? Any tips or ideas, figured it couldn't hurt too ask.

2. what do you want to smoke out of preferably

3. I have a good size bubbler that hits like a bong

4. I would recommend taking little hits. Try smoking from a raw joint and take little hits.

5. You know.... holidays and cold weather coming up, why not make some herbal tea and baking goods? :)

6. I've found bho/ vaping is much easier when sick than burning plant matter

7. if you have oil/shatter you can just smear it on a cracker or something and eat it, you don't have to cook it. We used to get blasted eating oil.

8. how do I make edible oil?