Getting High Off Music

Discussion in 'General' started by Crypto Tech, Jul 5, 2011.

1. When you listen to this - It's comparable to getting high off of the music. Best effect is achieved in darkness as well as in a relaxing sitting position (YOU WILL FALL ASLEEP LAYING DOWN). Make sure your volume is at a reasonable level (There is a jump in volume at 2:00. You will also need a pair of stereo headphones. Close your eyes, relax, with controlled breathing - And just listen to the music. Clear your head of any chatter - FOCUS ON THE MUSIC ALONE AND THE BLACKNESS BEHIND YOUR EYELIDS.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P_hgfiSmLM]YouTube - ‪Chakra Balancing Meditation music Very Intense NO ADVERT‬‏[/ame]

2. Idk I skipped to a bunch of random parts in the vid and it just sounded like annoying beeps. I'll give it a try in my car tomorrow going for a night drive and I'll report back.

3. Good find, music is known for putting you in a trance like state, so it makes sense.

4. I feel out of focus. Boredom: GONE

5. I've tried this shit before. Mum bought me a CD thinking it would cure my depression and help me sleep.

6. ^You gotta relax before you try it. And you gotta "Flow" with the music - You can't just put it on and think that it'll do something by itself - You have to "Feel" it.

Sounds like you went into it with the mindset "This is bullshit, it ain't gonna work."

7. Nah dude, it was pretty awesome.

8. I'd rather smoke.

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu3tqBJGPJo]YouTube - ‪Gates of Hades Reaction‬‏[/ame]

10. ^ Yikes, yea, certain frequencies can do the unimaginable.

11. its like idoser.

placebo ftw though. as long as you think youre feeling it who cares?

12. Exactly.

13. I tried this a couple times some of the songs work for me, pretty astounding effect when it does though!

14. Placebo all the way. I have seen the videos of kids flipping out to this stuff and it is funny as hell. Similar to people falling down when "the spirit" enters them in church. They just do it because that is what the person in front of them did.

15. #15 Hydroriffic, Jul 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2011
    makes me sleepy bored.

16. I'd rather listen to actual music, to be honest.