Getting high like 10+ plus times a days vs 2-4 times a day.

Discussion in 'General' started by gregmagnu, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Whats it like having lots of weed after a grow and getting stoned all day vs having a limited amount of weed and only using like half a gram a day in the vaporizer. Started growing and cant wait til i get the harvest so i can smoke better stuff and way more of it.

2. Tolerance drops quickly. Yeah its fun at first smoking a lot all day, but after a while you miss being able to get super blown off a small amount of weed....

3. For me, its like damn I'm not even getting high I'm smoking to feel normal, which is when I know its t-break time. I try not to smoke as much as that now because I don't enjoy the herb as much when I'm always getting it. Like sex, its good of course, but its better if you give it some time in between so dat pussy gets all tight n yea you know what I'm sayin instead of hittin it 5 times a day

4. Will a t break of 24 hours make any difference in tolerance?

5. Hell yes for the next 24 hours.

6. Whenever I take a short break I definitely notice I get higher, even if its just a day, but it only lasts like one sesh's worth. I'd say a week or two for the effects to last and a month to lose most of your tolerance. I also recommend running, working out, and omega 3 (fish, fish oil, schiff mega red, etc.)

7. I prefer to not smoke nonstop all day long, i usually light another one when the high is slowly fading away, gets you way much higher

8. I would smoke several times a day at school (Amen for Art school) and I noticed above all - besides my tolerance for it of course - that I would be so drained by the time I got home I would be in bed by 9 and not remember most of what I did an hour or two before bed. Not to mention waking up feeling like a bag of shit.

Smoking less lets me enjoy my day more, thus enjoy my smoke more :)

9. Agree with everyone. If you smoke all day you just burn the fuck out and don't get much higher each time imo. The only "advice" I have I guess that differs from the rest is that I prefer to burn out before I burn again. Ie. Gotta get stoned and enjoy the morning baking out, but I usually don't like to smoke again until sometime in early afternoon. That way you kind of wake up for an hour or so and feels like another day. And repeat. I feel like it may slow.down your tolerence build up too. But that's just my style

10. I would consider myself a valid patient for medicinal. Chronic stress, inomnia, OCD, I shit blood at least once a week, lower back problems, joint issues, etc. I smoke all day every day and I need to. I've learned to accept the lifestyle of being high all day and while I yearn so much for a bit of the sober mindset here and there I hate it because my mind and body can't handle it. My chronic stress makes me have a lot of health problems. I have to be high all day, but hey I can't complain :). I smoke like a halfbag to a q day.

I want to lead a normal life and I want to prove that to people. I don't smoke to get fucked up, I smoke to get on with my life.

11. Smoke smoke smoke, school, work, smoke smoke smoke, sleep, repeat

Shit sucks :smoking:

12. I've been smoking all day (morning, afternoon, night), everyday for the last 4 years. I feel funky when sober (like high?). And totally normal when high. Mary jane is probably telling me I need a t-break :(

13. Smoke and maintain :smoking: