Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

getting high just aint the same anymore...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by high tymes 420, May 20, 2009.

1. when i smoke i usually get all happy and shit and when i'm high it's a very happy trip but starting lastnight it was just horrible i was lazy and depressed this has never happend to me before can anyone tell me what"S going on?:confused:

2. Nothing will ever be like the first few months of smoking up, happens to us all. (I hope?) :(

Try taking a tolerance break for a week or two? See how that treats you.

3. Marijuana is a depressant, duh

4. depending on the weed i can be happy and constructive, or i can be sad and depressed....

a lot of times i feel filthy and dirty when i'm high too...

5. you probably smoked a really heavy indica or something. a serious indica makes me lazy as shit, serious couch lock.

6. Sucks for you bro, cause marijuana makes me happy.
    ps marijuana isnt a depressant ;)

7. indica vs sativa thats all it is

8. That would be alcohol my friend. Sorry

9. Getting high isn't the same anymore.... after LAST NIGHT?? Seems like you're jumping to conclusions too soon.Shit happens, you will occasionally get bad highs.

10. Not even close to being true.

11. Whatever is on your mind that may be bugging you could cause the depression. mabey in a few days when you get over what your mad about, you can smoke angain and feel happy again.

12. it could of been the strain of weed i got some chronic weed like 2 weeks ago it was an awesome high but i felt like i depressed as shit but it was the srian thats the last time i smoke hairy henrey

13. Actually it's a hallucinogen, a very mild one at that.

14. Sometimes it just happens to be a bad night. One thing not to do, is smoke the next day with the idea it will be the same. You make your own high and if you start getting paranoid about it getting you depressed, then you will almost automatically be depressed. If you start smoking with the idea it will be fun, then it will most probably turn out to be fun.

You make your own high, that's how I see it. Since I go by this rule, I am having a lot less of those depressing nights on weed. It does happen though, so don't worry, it won't always be like that.

Farewell.

15. probably this.

16. it depends on ur state of mind, i think you probabily sad to begin with.Weed didnt cause you to feel depressed.

17. Either:
    a: you smokin' too much (habitual)
    b: you ain't doin' shit when you smoke
    c: you're already depressed
    d: you smoked too much
    e: you smoked some heavy indica
    f: you don't like weed (impossible)

18. #18 Fungardner, May 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2009
    Alcohol is a stimulant.
    Cannabis is a hallucinogen or perturbator.

Peace...FG

19. Aw. Your becoming a burnout. :D

20. Set and Setting.

also, is it just me, or does the comedown period from indica really suck? It's uncomfortable for some reason.