Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting high in a group vs. Getting alone

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by StickyGanja, May 9, 2008.

1. Yeah smoking alone is great, saves weed, I smoke a few bowls get ripped and sit in my nice big bed and play skyrim with the volume turned up, its like a dream sometimes:D

2. Group = more talking and shit talkin haha
    Alone = Save weed, more introspective

3. I'll put it like this, i love smoking by myself, especially if its my weed! I hate smoking in groups if its MY WEED, if its not MY WEED, i dont mind so much.. lol.. its the jew in me yo

4. yep!!! :hello:

5. I prefer to roll 1 deep.

6. I love smoking with small groups of friends (2 others max). It's really fun just kicking back and relaxing or talking with them- I feel bliss and there isn't an issue with sharing the weed because we all have each other's back n all..

Alone is a completely different experience - much more introspective.. both have their ups, but i prefer smoking in a small group

7. Alone!

Unless I have a group of really close friends!

Psyche

8. I think anywhere from 1-4 people is ok. Anymore than that and the conversations become less personal and it becomes harder to relate. If you are smoking with your close friends, no matter what the topic is you will still enjoy each others' presence. I smoke all the time with my best buddy at college and we don't care that there aren't anymore people.

Smoking alone is a whole different experience. I usually only smoke alone at like 2:30 am when I'm attempting school work in my dorm. I find smoking alone increases my productivity, especially if I'm working on an essay. I write DAMN good essays stoned.

9. Alone. Definitely. I love smoking in small groups but people tend to overwhelm me when i'm high and i get a little paranoid for some reason. You save a ton of weed this way and you can pace it out. Also, I have strange tastes in music when I'm high. I type keahiwai into pandora and jam out hawaiian style with a rum runner just chillin by myself thinkin about life.

10. I smoke at college at least once a day and usually with at least a friend or two since luckily everyone on my floor is part of our close-knit stoner circle :smoke:

11. i dont ever smoke alone since i cut back. just feels pointless now idk why

12. If the group is really really chill then it can be fun, but the law of averages suggest there is going to be at least one annoying stoner who will talk to much or be all loud and shit, also there's a high chance you wont get to listen or watch what you wanna cause you have to please the majority.
    I'd have to go hands down alone, for a million reasons, if you have a really chill close friend though that can be just as good.

13. I smoke alone almost all the time, it saves my green and I get higher. Usually the only time I smoke in a group is with my roommates. But they always have bud. And we'll normally each smoke our own bud. Unless of course someone picked up some extra dank to share, and even then whoever bought it is usually paid back with cash or different buds.

14. I'm in between cuz sometimes I just like to chillout and do whatever I want. Although sometimes I like billin up with a couple buds no more then like 5 tho. Sometimes it's a lot of fun to just chill with friends and laugh at nothing. But one of my favorite smoking activities is just chillin and watchin football which I do every Sunday alone

15. It all really depends on who it's with. I have one or two friends that I love getting high with just because we listen to the same music and just major chill peeps. Always an interesting time and they appreciate the herb.

Getting high by yourself though is always needed one in a while. Nothing better than chilling with some music in your room just smoking up chillaxing.

16. alone because i feel weird when i get high and say inappropriate shit.

plus i dont really like most of the people i associate with regularly.

17. Werd I feel you man, people talk too much that's why I rather smoke alone or with like minded people who don't have annoying tendencies.

18. I personally only like getting high alone or with 1-3 people because when I'm high I like everything quiet and I like just sitting down and thinking about things. 😂😂😂

19. I like getting high with a small group, more personal, relaxed and less babysitting on the blunt/bong 

20. I get higher when by myself, but if it's a group I know well, it's a lot more fun to smoke in a group...