Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting High by yourself? (First time high by my self)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by trx07, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Same here

2. Damn! you too?! dude im new here and was looking around a bit and thinking i was the only guy that likes to get high around here.......... Im so baked right now...by myself...

3. Dude me too. Im super baked alone

4. Did you just say you thought you were the only guy that likes to get high around here, on a pot website?

Go smoke another one bro!:smoke:

5. OP, the question I'd ask is, are you comfortable and happy when you're by yourself? If you are, you shouldn't have any issues with smoking alone. You just need to figure out what the right "atmosphere" for you would be. Myself, I like the room to be kinda dark but not completely and have some mellow music on. I also like having something (non-alcoholic beverage) to drink along with it. Fruit juice is incredible when you're blazed. The flavor seems to come alive. If its fall or winter I like to have the room just a bit chilly and wrap a blanket around myself.

6. Smoking alone is great, can really get you relaxed and reflect your life :]

7. The small white seeds are not growable. The big dark ones are. Your wrong.

8. During the week I smoke alone 90% of the time, but Friday-Sunday I smoke with people more. I like both for different reasons, and I do different things in each situation.

Sorry for rambling, I'm baked here :smoke:.

9. i smoke almost always by myself. after work i sit out back in a lawn chair with my joint and just chill.

10. Because they invision weed to be some crazy drug that makes you crazy or something. They don't realize it's just like being in a really chill goofy mood.

11. It depends on the mood. Sometimes I'll roll up a couple of blunts and smoke up myself in my room n play deadspace 2. Other times (like tonight perhaps) ill be smoking with some ppl for a birthday.

Most of the time I prefer to smoke by myself mainly because i get to relax

12. I smoked with a friend the other day, it was his first time and he wigged out. So yes, I prefer smoking alone instead of using my high to calm someone else down.

13. I love to get high to my dudes i buy an ounce a week and i smoke most of that alone ill smoke with people sometimes but i ussaly only smoke with my dealer, my girl, my brother, or my 2 best freinds other then that i smoke alone