Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting High by yourself? (First time high by my self)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by trx07, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Hey, Im greg im new to the forum.

This is the first time I'm high by my self, even though iv been smoking for over a year.
    I only smoke it with my other guy, we smoke nearly every weekend.

So my question,

Do you like getting high by yourself? Do you think its better to get high by yourself,
    Or is it weird to get high by your self?

:smoke:

2. Welcome to the city Greg..:wave:

Yes, I like smoking by myself..

I don't think one is better than the other, when I'm alone I reflect on my life, and just think about life in general.

When I'm with others I just enjoy the company..

It's all good, as long as I got MJ with me...:smoke:

3. Getting high by yourself is the shiznit. I often prefer it to getting high with a group - much more chill. a completely self-contained experience. :hello:

4. if i have weed i smoke it regardless if people are around me or not...doesn't reall matter

5. I just smoke by myself if no one is trying to kick it, really doesnt matter.

But I do enjoy intense thinking while smoking alone.

6. Hey man, no matter what anyone tells you getting high alone is awesome.

Especially for self reflection. It has definately improved my life.

If you have any questions about the herb feel free to ask. The city is a very knowledgeable place.

7. #7 trx07, Oct 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2010
    Yeah man, im going into really deep thought here.
    :smoke:

This may be a stupid question but,

I'v found weed seeds in one of my bags from my dealer.
    Could i grow them?

8. yes. I have four bag seed plants right now :smoke:

9. ^^^^
    This

10. Im new to the forum myself. But ive been smoking for 3 years...and i usually like smoking by myself. Gives me chance to chill and get away from everything. The only time i smoke with others is if im gettin smoked out.

11. When I'm alone I get bored, so I smoke weed an nothing is boring anymore :smoke: So yes, I like getting high alone; but it's more fun with people imo.

The only thing that drags me down is getting high when your with someone who doesn't smoke, then you have one of those high moments and crack up laughing and they just look at you like you need help. Total buzzkill

12. Ahh that is good stuff :hello:

Going to try germinate them soon :D

13. Squeeze the seeds as hard as you can. If they don't pop, they should be good to grow.

14. I like getting high......

15. I much prefer to get high with people, however I have been high by myself a few times, I think it's greatly different. The times I have blazed by myself I find myself thinking deeply about a lot of things, specifically self reflection and identification, it's insightful but not something I would do every day, maybe every once in a while.

16. I enjoy being alone or with people, don't matter, just two different environments.

Deep thought is awesome, kicking it with peeps is awesome too.

17. Welcome :wave:

I think that smoking by yourself is a completely different experience, at least it always has been for me. I can just really relax and provides so much mental clarity for me. I love smoking when I have the house to myself too, because I can play my music as loud as I want, really enjoy my smoke, maybe even write a bit or develop photos. It really can be enlightening.

Gah, I miss it!

I'm on the tbreak from hell..
    :(

18. i like to get high no matter if i'm alone or not
    but i prefer to get high with some friends i think its just funnier but smoking alone also got positive aspects:smoke:

19. i love smoking by myself, and i think its stupid when people think personal smokers are weird and depressing.

20. same routine i used to have. id smoke on the weekends with 2 other people. youll be fine. just dont freak out. if you start to panic tell yourself its just weed. also have munchies / drinks at hand.