Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting high before a sporting event?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Has anyone ate brownies/toked before a sporting event, such as the NFL/NBA, and then watch it live at the statdium?

2. I have had some of the best brownies I have ever had before I went to see an NHL game, Canucks vs Sharks and I had a great time.. As long as you can manage yourself okay while you are sky high you should have a blast.

If you drink though I could only imagine how intense an NFL game would be while hammered hahah

3. I smoke before and at halftime at most Jag games. Better than being drunk and sweating I'm high and sweating. I enjoy smoking at the game because I watch the game, when I drink by the 4th who gives an F. Not that I had much to cheer for lolGo JagsSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum