Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting High Before A Gathering

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SirSmokeAlot_, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Hey I have to go to a CHOP (children's hospital of Philadelphia) fundraiser with my girlfriend whose anti pot and it's hosted by her friends dad whose anti everything and everyone there are old snoots but I feel like I'll be so awkward unless completely fried so is it a good idea to smoke before or should I just bare through it

🐒

2. Smoke the most you've ever fucking smoked in your entire life.

Make a story out of it. 

Come back the next day and post on grasscity what occured. 

• Like Like x 5
  3. :laughing: :laughing: she sure got a winner

i'm sure you'll do just fine making an ass of yourself without being "completely fried" :rolleyes: :laughing:

:bongin: :gc_rocks:

• Like Like x 1
  4. See I personally would feel more awkward if I was high in that situation

• Like Like x 2
  5. ^What he said. Public stoning is one thing, making me interact actively with people is a different story. Maybe don't get fried, just a lil buzz to take the edge away and loosen up. That's what i always did before work. 

6. sounds like yer going into a Roman gladiator battle - best be straight and maybe have a couple of drinks instead.

are they against drinking too :mad:

7. That's ballsy don't get to baked or you'll be speechless

🐒

8. DONT LISTEN TO THESE GOOD SAMARITANS MAN, GET REALLY STONED, MAKE A LIFE STORY OUT OF THIS NIGHT, BE A MAN. 

• Like Like x 3
  9. id go ripped haha fuck em if theyre anti weed

• Like Like x 1
  10. Depends how you are in public, I wake up and take a dab and continue that throughout the day. Interactions where I am not high are rare and weird

Trim Nazi
    So drinking would be better than getting high? How so

Trim Nazi

11. Smoke a little bit and put clear eyes in. Know that you don't look stoned. Easy.