Getting high and going to the gym!

Discussion in 'General' started by ppr, Jun 22, 2009.

1. What's everyone's opinion on getting baked and then going to exercise. I did it once before at the gym and once doing yoga and it was REALLY hard but almost in a fun way. I had to lower the weights when I was lifting but I felt i could concentrate a lot better. I also ran a lot further than I usually do because I kept forgetting i was tired.

I plan on doing it today when I get off work at 4:30 so I'm just trying to prepare. Gotta burn off my munchies. Any thoughts?

2. I like going to the gym sober. I get annoyed when I train high.

3. i would not know about the yoga i am a straight male

4. I like to do some coke, then rep the bells as many times as I can. wut?

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M]YouTube - My New Haircut[/ame]

6. I never heard of any correlation between yoga and sexual orientation. In fact, the men I know to be the best in bed (with women) are mad flexible from doing yoga.

7. Definitely harder for me to lift anything heavy when I was high. I lose concentration..

8. Nah, I hate it. tried it once. Id rather use this..[​IMG]

It makes you pumped up and your can lift like 1/4th more than usual. and If you got good music blasting then youll push mad weight for an hour or 2 without being tired...best shit ever.. You can buy it at supplementkingdom.com < good deals sonnn:smoking:

9. I go to my gym after smoking, mainly for the hot tub. Sauna is ok too...I couldn't hack the steam room.

10. no-explode sucks man its all placebo lol. a decent meal or snack before going to the gym works just as well.

whey protein is all you need even thats questionable unless your a huge bodybuilder and need that 5000 cal per day. If you eat healthy like fish/chicken 3 times a day your pretty much good

11. NO-Xplode was fantastic for about the first two weeks of use, but similar to the rest of the BSN product line, a tolerance is quickly built. You will not benefit if you don't cycle two weeks on, one week off. The jug is basically a waste, and SuperPump 250 is the way to go. Size-On also works very nicely.

However, currently N.O. products are all going to tolerance up real quick at the moment, so you're still better off with a testosterone boost cycle.

12. Haha, no-xplode is a joke. I ran a nutrition shop for a little over a year, when I left, BSN was in a lawsuit over the nitrous oxide content in NO-xplode. The nitrous oxide content? Zero. Its just caffeine and fillers. All a head game kids!

That being said, I can lift way better when I'm high. I can feel each individual muscle it seems like; the motivation is the hard part.

13. Yeah I notice the tolerance built. I go through the jug, then take 2 weeks off. then buy another one.. I love it!! Everyone ive talked to about it loves it too, imo its the shit!

I wouldnt try testosterone booster like Finaflex.. that shit fucks with your body. I tried it for a week..it made my balls hurt and I felt wierd

14. It's suppose to be a months supply jug, reguardless, you need to cycle around and try other things on the market. NO-Xplode deifnitely isn't the best, even though it's one of the most expensive.

Finaflex is something I've never heard of, but you'd be better off trying Methyl 1-D/Methyl-Masterdrol/GH-1 while taking your whey protein, and an intra-shake. Take some time off the caffeine from the NO-Xplode.

I used it so often for a while, that I realized I gained nothing from drinking an energy drink, because my caffeine tolerance was so high I could sip one before bed.

15. i take a couple bong rips before i lift, not like stoned out of my gourd but just enough so i am relaxed. i think it helps me concentrate, and relax when im getting up into my heavier lifts..

16. IMHO: i dont go to a gym but rather workout using free wiehts and body wieght but i cant get too stoned or else i loose concentration so i cant do as much, just a couple hits that will make me have posotive psysical effects but no really any mental is good for me but i also love to wait until im done workingout\after practice and smoke after, its a whole new level on the "relaxing stone".
    and also to the protien thing(stil imho) your body needs natrual protien(nuts, meat, fruits ect.) not artaficial suppliments that dont go with your boys natrual muscle development.

17. This!

Not just going to the gym either...I like to get ripped before I play sports of any kind.:cool:

18. lol I like to take a fat snap then do pushups until I collapse!!!! then jaegerbombz! :D

high soccer is the shit though, need to create a weed league or maybe just a smoker team to join a beer league ahah

19. I find I can lift way more high, and will not feel as much burn

20. I never tried working out while I was ridiculously stoned, but I did work out one time when I was coming down from an intense high, at which point I was still definitely pretty high. I felt like I was able to concentrate on my form much easier, and somehow I had MORE motivation to lift heavier weights and I could even do a few more reps than usual. I feel like that one time was the best workout I've had and I can't wait to try it again! I want to work on getting that good of a workout without smoking though, because smoking before every workout would cost me a lot of extra money haha.