Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting high alone?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LaNena, May 18, 2009.

1. Would it be pointless to smoke alone for the first time?
    I havent tried it yet, but a friend told me that me and him and my other best friend are gonna get high for sure.
    But, I kinda wanna just try and get high sooner then later, which would mean doing it alone... Is that stupid?
    I know everyone says to do it with friends cuz its soo much better... But i'm curious. haha. :D

2. I just started smoking and I allways some with friends, but today I did alone. It's rly not as fun. But it was still good to me.

3. smoke with friends, it will be more enjoyable, and they can help you learn to toke.

4. Nah man, nothing wrong with smoking alone. I do it all the time. As do many blades on here.

5. No nothings wrong with that. I know people that started by themselves, just picking up a sack and experimenting. Most new smokers do start with friends just cause then they know they are doing it right and what not. But I definitely don't agree that smoking by yourself is any less fun then smoking with other people.

6. yeaa i just smoked sum bongs by myself n im chillin got tht wayne playin but ive been smokin for a few yrs

7. gotta love surfin the web while blazin

8. I blaze alone all the time. doesn't matter to me. I just like being high. I like going around my house doing whatever high, cooking/eating high, going on GC high, playing videogames high. all while alone.

9. I smoke by myself most of the time, and I do enjoy it as it gets me "in the zone" and very methodical if I am doing a task that requires my full attention...Makes said tasks easier!!!

When I smoke with people I giggle and laugh a lot! Your company and surroundings have a lot to do with how you will feel/act. Of course, I will admit, smoking by myself, with others...Whatever...It makes me super duper horny...not a bad deal. :D

So, I guess to answer the initial question..Your first time I would smoke with somebody in case your reaction isn't quite what you expected....but I do enjoy smoking alone and you save weed! :p

Cheers!

10. i smoke alone all the time. i enjoy myself no matter what

11. I had the same mindset as you.
    I tried it alone.
    Honestly, its fun still. You can do anything you want.

12. qft in my opinion.
    where i live, it's weird to toke by yourself. i wish it wasnt cause it sounds kinda chill, but it's considered like depressing and desperate. just my 2 cents from experience. if people i know found out i was smoking alone for example, they'd probably be worried that i'm depressed and have problems or something. not that i just wanna be hiiighhh hahaha :smoke:

13. I actually prefer getting blazed alone. I can do what I want when I want, and I can get shit done if I want, because I can't possibly be bored xD

14. smoking by yourself is really fun.
    youd think it would be the opposite.
    till ur high

15. I smoke solo every once in a while, it's not bad at all.

16. I smoke alone quite a bit, but I feel that I enjoy smoking with other people more. Its almost at the point where I don't mind spending a bit extra to smoke someone out, because the company makes the experience so much better.

Try smoking with other people a bit, especially if you haven't smoked much or at all before.

17. just got done hitting the one hitter a few times. eating some cocoa pebbles, watching adult swim, and getting ready for a nice long sleep. It's a great experience/sleep when you're high.

hell, anytime is a good time. Getting high alone really isn't bad. I love it tbh. Blunts with friends is cool, but chilling alone has its benefits as well.

18. there's nothing wrong with smoking alone, it's just different. i think for your first time since you have a chance to do it with friends, you should do that. but either way is fine

19. I like smokin out girls
    but beside that I'm not SUPER big on big smokin sessions. just select friends, but i like smoking alone a lot too. I mean...high is fun no matter what - hard to prefer. matters the mood before hand.

20. i love smoking alone, i get a better high than when im with people sometimes, i get headaches from certain people and wind up ditching to some of my old friends and burn more, overall im more relaxed when im toking up alone it feels good