Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting High Alone

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kjkjogoug, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Lately I've been getting really bored of the daily routine of getting high all alone. I usually turn on a TV series and pass out, such a waste of weed. What is something I can do that I won't fall asleep while doing it and it's fun. I always listen to music, surf the web or watch TV, does anyone have any cool ideas I can do at night?

2. If you don't know how, learn to play a musical instrument.

3. Well you could always hang out with other people, I prefer smoking with others. But if you're alone you can play video games or take up a hobby. Maybe you'll enjoy whittling or something haha, it really depends on your interests.

4. I usually also produce hip hop music but sometimes I want to do different stuff. Any suggestions?

5. Use your high mind to brainstorm and come up with business ideas. or think about how buff you could be if you started to work out all the time

Try to create your own product, play a mmorpg

^ they are really fun im a big fan of them and especially when your high

6. What do you really enjoy doing? Do that stoned.

7. I think or atleast hope he figured that out on his own lol

8. go be social if you're bored alone.

if you like basketball, go play with some friends... it's fun as fuck when you're high. to be honest though, I smoke alone regularly, but I smoke with my friends all the time. being with friends is usually more fun, alone is just relaxing.