Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting free stuff while high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Helljumper, Oct 21, 2011.

1. #1 Helljumper, Oct 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2011
    So the other day, after a smoking session, me and some friends went to get ice cream. We were all obviously high. One of my friends forgot his wallet so he asked the guys at the counter if they could hook it up with a free brownie sundae. The two dudes working there looked at each other, laughed, and said "Yeah, all right. Cause we're on that level too, we got the munchies". So it turns out the two workers were almost as high as we were so they hooked us all up. I got scared for a second when the manager walked by, but he was some chill black guy and he just kinda gave a thumbs up with a huge smirk on his face.

Moral of the story: Getting high pays off ... literally!

2. Probably just took turn dipping their nutsacks in the fudge sauce and they wanted to hook you up with some. Probably.

3. would you like some nuts on that?

4. That's pretty cool man! Hookups are always nice, pass it on :smoke:

5. awwwwwwwwwwwww. thats nasty :eek: