Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting edibles onto a cruise

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Asian_Nick, Dec 31, 2014.

1. So i am going onto a cruise with family that I dont exactly get along with. its like 4 days on carnival cruise lines. i figured there is no way of smoking weed so edibles is what im going with. i was wondering if anyone has gone on a carnival cruise recently, and if the security to get onto the boat is only metal detectors or if it is like xray scanners. cuz if its just metal detectors, itll be easy. Also, are there going to be dogs? thanks homies!

2. as long as you're not flying it's easy. I've brought bud on multiple cruse ships and I've never seen dogs and it's usually just a metal detector and bag xray.

if it's edibles just put it with other snacks and you shouldn't have any problems IMO

3. should be pretty easy to do. you can try mixing the edibles with legit baked goods. i remember going on a carnival cruise before and the security is pretty lax. just treat it like any other baked good and you should be good.

4. No need to bring edibles, It is extremely easy to get weed onto a cruise ship. Throw it in the bottom of your suitcase, once you get to the terminal you will drive by a bunch of minimum wage workers who just throw your luggage into a luggage cart that gets carried onto the cruise. It goes through a metal detector, and when they do sepretly check bags it is a very careless check. I once had a bunch of beers in my suitcase and when I opened it there was a note that said they checked my bag and found some items that I would have to claim. There was only about 2 beers missing and the beers that were covered by clothes were still in there. There usually aren't any dogs checking your bags going on to the cruise, but there is always ones when you get off back into the states. So YES it is safe to bring as mush bud as you want to on the ship just make sure its at the bottom of your suitcase and its all gone by the end of the cruise. 

5. It's not the problem of bringing it onto the ship. It's the problem of smoking it on the ship.

6. #6 NorthernAutos, Dec 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2014
    Gotta vape? Or if you smoke cigs, empty the tobacco and mix it with your bud :) I do that at car meets full of people with a cop station a block away, no one bats an eye! Good luck

Edit: don't go more than 50% bud in the cig if you end up doing it, starts to get a little stinky after that

7. I would suggest getting like a soup thermos or something and putting them in there.  Nobody will suspect weed soup :smoking:  :smoking:  :smoking:  :smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  8. There are many spots to smoke it on the ship, each room has there own balcony looking out onto the water so when your parents are out of the room smoke it., Plus on the top deck at night its usually abandoned so just smoke it up there. Trust me, youll be fine on this one.

9. Follow mine and canna chicks butter and cookie recipe in the official grasscity cookbook. The cookies will be potent enough to kill a horse but wont smell or taste or look like cannabis cookies. Place a note on the cookie container that says, "enjoy (insert name), love grandma."

10. Smoking it probably wont be a problem, since the cruise is filled with hundreds of people, go to a bathroom or something and toke, just use common sense.
    As for edibles, just mix it with other food, they won't see a difference.

11. Be careful.

Most cruise line workers are highly trained at recognizing and seizing edibles and then getting ripped the entire cruise.

Oh they be stoners donchyaknowit!

Next stop...Jamaica mon.

12. Thanks guys! But I talked to carnivals help line I uses you could say, and they said I could only bring 750ml of alcohol. Or soda under 20 oz. so any way of getting edibles inside of a can or bottle of soda? I'm thinking of using a dark root beer bottle and just act like I'm drinking it and carry it right in my hand so it doesn't get scaned.
    Or if there is no dogs and only X-ray, I'll just put the edible right under my sack and/or I between the cheeks lol

13. I was thinking about breaking up the sublets into little pieces and hide them in my socks in my luggage

14. Stick it in the bottom of your bag the employees that check the bag just open it up and dont do a thorough check, Ive snuck weed and other stuff onto a cruise many times before.