Getting Dumber Every Day!

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by Vintendo56, Jun 15, 2019.

1. I am changing my grow style, materials, environment, everything.

Due to the real mosaic virus, I had to switch from "free range" and grow in pots. I've been offered 5 (five) 100 gallon watering troughs for horses, for BIG planters...lol.

I have been trying to figure out how to find out how many cubic feet, or cubic yards, would it take to fill one, and though I find a number of site, the answers I'm getting make no sense. Half a cubic yard to FILL a hundred gallon tank? I think not.

Setting up a tarped in 17 X 10 carport, with security cams and alarm, and 5 of those tanks. I'm hoping to get FoxFARM Earth Forest for them (as I'm being "financed" (I just KNEW all those years of work would one day pay off...lol.") but just getting a straight answer even on the NET!

This is embarrassing, all, but could someone give me the conversion from 100 US Gallons liquid measure to cubic feet or yards?

Thank Ya Much.
    Vinny

Yes, PapaC I'm still alive...turns out Heaven don't want me, and Hell doesn't know WHAT to do with me...lol. I reckon I'm stuck..

2. #2 MickFoster, Jun 15, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
    One hundred gallons equals 13.3681 cubic feet.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Screenshot (84).png

Math skills are like penis skills. "Use it or lose it"

4. I have my Michigan medical card so can i grow 12 for medical and 12 for recreational?

5. length x width x depth = cubic volume
    Liquid gallons and cubic volume are incompatible measurements.

• Like Like x 1