Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

getting close to the end of the road.. :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by engaged44, Jan 13, 2011.

1. so finals ended for me december 18th and ever since then i have been home. a week before i left i picked up a gram and planned on not using it until i got home....

almost every night since then (maybe like 3 or 4 nights i havent smoked) i have smoked. it was deffenetly a good time and a great way to enjoy the break. since the first bag i picked up like 1.3 for myself and sadly i am almost running out...

i probably have enough for 2 more times but man it's gonna be sad when it's finally done. i go back a week from sunday so that means ill have a week home being bored out of my mind.

i'm gonna stop because financially i am going to need the money next semester. it also sucks too because i really hate doing it at my school..theres so many things you gotta worry about, most importantly RA's and if you wanna do it you gotta go outside in the cold.

well i had a good run. anyone ever have a similar situation? i'm sure mary and i will meet again..lol:D

2. Yeah you will meet again, very soon I bet lol. Dude I don't see why you have to quit totally. Just buy a eighth and only smoke on the weekends when your chilling a a friends apt or something.

3. i just smoke...so much weed...

4. UH I've been on a T-break since Christmas looking for a job, got kicked out of school, and I'm mostly likely going to hell.

NO SYMPATHY FOR YOU!!!!:devious:

5. ^ lol i have that app on my ipod:p

6. true bro. very true. when i will chill at friends apts. in brooklyn i will. i probably do that maybe 1 or 2 times every month...

idk like when it was warmer out i could smoke in one the the parks in the city and not really have to worry about anything. we would go out of our way to walk like 10 blocks to a safe and secure spot. never had any problems

NOW that there is snow on the ground i don't have that park or really any parks anymore...just streets. i know a few streets that are semi-safe but honestly it's not worth it to walk so far.

last time i blazed on campus was so fucking annoying. i didnt like it. i got so up there and shit but random people who i didnt like came in my room....that's the problem i have.

no privacy at all. if i wanna be blazed i prefer to be with the people i blaze with...other people kill it.

this summer will be epic.

7. Is moving off campus an option for you? I shared an apartment with 2 other 'experienced' stoners my first year. If you had roommates like mine, there is never a shortage.

omg. and one roommate was a chick who made incredible edibles. best year of my life.

8. Shitty story bro?

9. or vape in your room, basic air freshener will cover the smell and it's a different smell that not everybody will recognize

10. nah i wish. in 2 years yeah. eh...whatever.