Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting clean

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Red Sox, Sep 1, 2004.

1. Sucks.. Gotta get a new job, and will be drug tested (only once I think) So I have to get clean. How exactly do I know when im in the clear. I stopped smoking, weigh 120, 4% body fat, uh I dont know what else to say. The job is at Walmart by the way, if anyone else works there or knows if they drug tested all the time. Thanks!!

Edit: Also sorry if this is posted in the wrong spot.
    Also if anyone knows of a good site dealing on this subject, posting a link would be very nice.

2. I would give yourself at least 3 weeks...you may even want to get a detox kit..just to make sure...but after three weeks, with your weight and body fat...you shouldn't have anything to worry about...just drink a lot of water and exercise regularly..a couple of my friends worked there, they don't drug test again after the first time, unless they see you stoned. then they might...I could never work there...I hate going in that place...

3. I had the same feeling, but for 12$ an hour working the late late shift I could care less.

4. i want to get a job at walmart. my job kinda sucks, i run around all night cleaning up other peoples messes and i got shitty hours. I bet walmart would be a sweet place to work. Especially in the video game department

5. 1. Buy a deteox kit. You can usually get them pretty cheap. (Under $30). Usually take 30-40 days to fully cleanse the body of impurities.
    2. Do not smoke any more untill after your test. (Duh).
    3. Eat healthy. Eating fatty, calesterol filled items will allow for a longer time for the bud to leave your blood stream.
    4. Excersise on a regular basis.

After that, you should be gold. And, If you dont want to go through the steps mentioned (or dont have the time), you can buy temporary kits that masks whatever drug is in your system. However, the window of opportunity is only for a couple of hours, so you have to time it just right. Also, these temp kits are not 100% foolproof, so use them at your discretion.

Best of luck.

6. OH YEAH!! that's when I go to walmart!! about 3 in the morning, blazed of my ass, and listening to pink floyd or bob marley..I don't have to deal with annoying kids, and all the god damn people!...plus you always end up with some interesting combinations of food when you go there stoned...i just forget a lot of the stuff I was supposed to get...