Getting clean needles

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GrandaddyPurps, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Oxy isn't synthetic heroin, heroin is heroin either way you cut it, and oxy is oxy.

Heroin (Diacetylmorphine) is derived from morphine, and Oxycodone is from codeine. Big difference and same with the effects.

2. I did decide against it

I do not have a heroin connect. Id prolly have to go into the hood to get it lol

3. Good decision man. Oxy is good enough sniffing it down dude. Track marks do look awful(especially if you dont know how to shoot) and barfdog is right, many people would lose respect.

4. Small correction on that; Oxycodone is derived from thebaine rather than codeine. Although, it does bear structural similarity to codeine and also takes its name from codeine, so I could see how one might think it's also derived from it.

5. Thanks for catching that, I've bee forgetting small shit like this lately. I guess it's the (lack of) pot.

State Dependant Memory FTL. :confused_2:

6. nice tried DMT once... it was a trip hahaha

7. #47 s w i s h e r, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    glad to hear you decided against it man. I wish i had made that decision almost a year ago. when I see new faces out here buyin or lookin for shit, I tell them go home, get out of here while you can. and i mean it when I tell them

8. yea i wouldn't wish this addiction on my worst enemy.