Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting clean, BUT VERY SPECIFIC! Please help!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PotBlazinSwimmr, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Hey everyone!! Alright, I know, I know, tons of threads about tests and what not, but I have a question. I am 6'1" 160, workout everyday (lift and swim) and have 8% body fat. I also use my vaporizer daily. How long would it take a person like me to get clean? I also drink A LOT of water everyday, I livce in Arizona, too hot not to. I also go into the sauna often and sweat out alot. Any guesses as to how long it would take me? Thanks so much!!!

2. As fast as you want to.. When I wanna stop for a bit. I jsut go cold turkey and my system empties out in a week.

3. shit mine dont empty in a week... lol

4. Probably not as long as most people, but if you have anything riding on your DT I'd give it the normal 1 month just in case.

5. Your system does not empty out in a week.

6. Since the definition of "empty out" is usually quantified at a 50 ng/ml cutoff, your statement may be inaccurate.

It's a tough call in the OP's case because there are much fewer cases to compare apples to apples with. Depending on the person, could be anywhere from a week to a month I'd say with that kind of activity. Unfortunately, metabolisms aren't exactly the same from person to person, so getting dead-nuts accurate here has its challenges.