Getting caught?..

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Crackhead, Mar 26, 2014.

1. This is a question that always runs across my mind.. i am currently growing in my closet in my parents house i am an adult and wonder if thermal heating can get me caught and sent to jail.. i have a 600w MH i live in a big house in a small city with a population of 13000. Any way i can get caught?

2. You can always get caught, but it won't be because of that light. You will get caught if you can't keep your mouth shut, you are stealing electricity, or you have zero control over the odor. Where are you exhausting your air? You have so many appliances in your house that use double the wattage of that light, so if you go down, you fucked up elsewhere.

• Like Like x 1
  3. i told quite a few friends.. will  iget caught

4. N'ah don't worry about it, you should be fine. They don't believe youre growing either.

5. #5 geetardude, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2014
    That depends on how trustworthy you think they are, how trustworthy they actually are, whether they believe you, and how many a few is.

• Like Like x 1
  6. MAYBE. but if ur outdoors just dont tell them when it will be ready,,, easy way to make a quick 1-2 thousound bucks while you do all the work... lol.. and there is always a possibility the friend you told is actually undercover DEA...

• Like Like x 1
  7. You probably already got someone watching you i don't even want to comment on this thread

• Like Like x 3
  8. #8 toastybiz, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2014
    Nice job. When (not if, people who try to grow behind their parents' back invariably get caught) you get caught it most likely will be by your parents, who with good reason will not appreciate that you are keeping secrets behind their back and sticking them with the electric bill for your little hobby. And you've told a bunch of friends? You are compromised all to hell -- you think not one of them will ever tell anyone they know? And you think not one of them will ever get busted by the cops who will pressure them to give up their source and might think of putting you on the hook so they can get off? And that in some jurisdictions if you are caught growing in your parents' house it's possible for your parent's house to be confiscated out from under them? Did you know you could be putting them at that kind of risk?

You are violating some of the most basic principles of stealth growing, let alone of showing respect for the people who put a roof over your head -- don't grow in your parents' house without their knowledge and consent, and tell no one about the grow. You need your own, secure place to grow.

Speaking of growing, you need to do some yourself.

• Like Like x 9
  9. Some people are just too hot !! Leave.your dead bolt off that way your door will come off easy when the police kick it off its hinges! Good luck :blink:

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. Best advice I could give: let everyone know that your plants have died, perhaps kill one of them off as evidence. Best to lose one of your plants, than your freedom. Good luck, you're going to need it.

11. #11 denny1970, Mar 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2014
    Why don't you just say did I say weed???? lol silly me I mean watercress!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. He's in jail guys. He'll tell us how well bubba treated him when he logs on with his "ass" phone..

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I am not in jail.

Haven't been booked yet?

15. -

16. Using your ass phone?? Lol j/k dude.. I think you should get those out of mommy and daddy's house ASAP. You're red hot, I can see the glow from here.

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app