Getting caught by the COPS! Share your stories!qa

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FrostyKushGuy, Jul 31, 2011.

1. It was around 9:00 pm and me, Joe (Junior Olympic Swimmer/School Swim Record Breaker), Sam(Amazing Varsity Player/College D1 Football Material), Joes brother, and Steve(Class President) pulled up behind an electric companies building. We had a quarter of KB in 4 separate Half Eighth bags. We packed a bowl and the Gas Mask. As soon as I put the gas mask up to my face and started to light the bowl - Whoop Whoop! (Cop Lights and spot light in our car) 3 cops roll up and trap us in this docking station that we were smoking in inside the car. We stuffed 3 of the bags of weed in-between the consoles material that is on the outside of it. We gave the cops the bowl and gas mask and one half eighth. Then we had to drive to the cop station and they Charged Joe Brother and Steve with Paraphenelia and Possession of Marijuana, let Joe and Sam Go, and I had to stay at the cop station until my mom came and picked me up (which was so bad that that wa web happening!!!) That was the night my mom found out i smoked weeeeed! Agh! Now I live with my dad instead and smoke weed in my house ARUH!

2. Your mom had to pick you up your 18 right you can just leave unless your...UNDERAGE??

3. Post this in the OFFICIAL COP STORY THREAD or THE OFFICIAL I GOT COUGHT THREAD that's why there stickied :rolleyes:

4. Yes i was 16 years ole at the time. I just turned 18 on saturday it was 2 years ago