Getting Caught...A true story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by insanedank, May 21, 2010.

1. So its really weird and i know that someone has probably made a thread about this but i have a fairly funny story. Well it all started on a usual day of my life.. after i think everyone is asleep i go upstairs and charge the bong. I got a new nice glass piece and i smoked two bowls and exhaled through my nifty toilet paper roll- drier sheet stuffed smoke cover up device. Of course when your blazed you think that it covers up the scent of the stinky bud. Next thing i know my mom knocks on the door and without asking comes in. This is like 15 mins after i smoked but i was just about blazzzeeedddd at that point. So she sat down on my futon and started telling me how much she loves me and how happy she was to be my mom and it was really sentimental. I was so high that i thought i was imagining that this shit was happening. So i try to cover my face or look away when she was talking to me cuz i knew my eyes were redder than the devils dick. So she kept on telling me how much she loved me and i thought she was going to leave but then she looked into my eyes and asked if i had smoked. I denied... Then she pointed at my Apple MacBook and said what are you watching? ohh shit im busted... I was watching Dave Warden on the Weed Report... And he was charging a nasty fat rip with Buddar and OG kush... shit then she asked "do you have weed in this room." And i said no. Then she proceeded to ask me very hard to answer questions and said that it even smelt like weed in my room. I am in college and 19 years old. I eventually told her i did smoke and she amazingly did not care. She said that she will never judge me. The next day was fine and nothing was to be said about me being totally blown. I love my mom!
    -keep it real Grasscity I love this website and all the awesome people who contribute to forums. :hello:

2. smoking outside could have easily solved this problem. atleast she doesnt care though.

3. true that but going outside would alert our dogs and woken everyone up :/

4. Atleast your mom knows that you smoke. She seems pretty cool with it.

5. yah my mom is cool with me smoking but my dad is not so it kinda sucks. lucky i have a magic flight launch box so it never smells like weed

6. For sure my dad is really weird about it. Apparently my mom used to smoke a lot and my dad did a little. He did not like the way it made him feel less self control. He doesnt know i smoke though so its cool my mom can keep a decent secret.

7. that's really cool, first time my mom found out i blazed was when mr officer rang my doorbell and i was infront handcuffed and he's like "yup, ur son is fucked"

but just recently i've told her staright up i blaze (she thinks mostly 1nce a month or something...HAHAHAHA) but yea she knows i blaze for a fact and its cool cause my doctor recommended medical mary jane and she's kinda ok with it, so its a start..from totally HATEing it.. she's kinda ok bout it :D

8. that's really cool, first time my mom found out i blazed was when mr officer rang my doorbell and i was infront handcuffed and he's like "yup, ur son is fucked"

but just recently i've told her staright up i blaze (she thinks mostly 1nce a month or something...HAHAHAHA) but yea she knows i blaze for a fact and its cool cause my doctor recommended medical mary jane and she's kinda ok with it, so its a start..from totally HATEing it.. she's kinda ok bout it :D

9. she seems pretty cool bro

10. same thing here except instead of mflb i get my extreme q on friday(i ordered it to my friends dorm at state and going to visit)

11. Holy shit dude.