Getting busted.

Discussion in 'Security' started by PIFFCLOUD22, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Should someone with only a couple plants even be worried about getting busted. Is it really worth cops time to investigate a small grow? Opinions?

Sent to you from my drug phone.

2. No its not worth it to them, but if the smell gets out and to ur neighbors/roommates are douches then I don't think they'd have a problem stopping by for a... Welfare check up lol

I like everything loud: Kush, Cars and Women

3. Yea I had to abort this mission due to my roommate who is one of my good friends. Ever since he's been staying with me 4-5 people have found out I grow and I can't trust those people to keep it hush. I have been growing for a couple years now under the radar but now I'm I'm forced to boot him out and I chopped my girls earlier because he told me yesterday that his dad knew I had plants now acting shady. He's lucky I don't beat his ass senseless

Sent to you from my drug phone.

4. I'd say you made the right decision- if people get caught in possession and turn you in to keep themselves out of trouble or a "good samaritan" turns you in it doesn't take much investigation on the part of the cops.

5. The stories would probably be worse if inmates had internet to browse the grasscity forums all day.

First thing that matters is the state law.  Some states, growing a plant can be a misdemeanor  some it can be a felony.  Next part, what reason would cops have to think you were growing to begin with?  It's not like they do door to door checks for pot growers.  Typically, someone is going to have to report it at which point it becomes the the cop's job to do a checkup.  This is often a search and seizure which closes the case quickly to avoid passing it over to the detective.

So let's say you are only growing 2 plants and the cops wouldn't bother with it.  Someone reports you though.  You could be reported for growing pot based on eyewitness, hear-say, odor, or by an angry elderly crazy lady.  What will be left out of that report is that it is just 2 tiny pot plants still in solo cups.  When they come knocking on your door, they will be hoping for 50 plants and a big elaborate grow setup.

The best part is that very very few people ever call the cops on themselves for growing.  If you are the only one that knows about your plants and you don't tell...  who will?   The number one thing to know about telling other people is that they are not liable for it so it's no problem for them to be like "My buddy Piffcloud22 grows best grass in town".   I got a co-worker who's son was in jail for distribution.  Over a jailhouse phone, he told a buddy he gave 3 plants to his dad.

• Like Like x 1