Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

getting bud from...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blunt o ganj, Nov 29, 2009.

1. i am pretty desprate for bud. i have trouble hooking up.

i work at a gas staion in the inter-city. i can alot of people come in there stoned

like on saturday nights when a guy comes in and grabs up all the chips and comes to the counter like "can i get 3 grape blunt wraps, a black and mild and uhh.....the rest in gas" and hands me like 2.36 in change...

the point is, i know their are alot of stoners that come in, but idk if i should hint to them that i want to buy weed.

most of the people that come in are african americans and theirs alot of drugs in the city im in.

2. If there are a lot of drugs in your city just go out and find some people who look stoned and ask them. I wouldnt ask people at your job.

3. yea this man, if someone somehow found out that you were asking for weed at your job, you'd probably get fired

4. its ok if i do ask them whilst laboring at my job site, thats not the issue...

the issue is if i should or not cus some of them look sketch (like crackheads and shit) and i dont know how i would appropratly bring up the topic and aqquire said marijuana

5. Ya lol you could lose your job.

6. When you see someone who looks 100% blazed just joke around with them, be like, "ay man, you been tokin hard, huh?" and if he says something positive back just ask if you can hook him up.

7. lol thats funny

one time i sold this dude a black and mild right after he got out of jail and i went to the parkinglot and he already had the tobbacco out of it lol:smoking:

8. ^^ probably your best bet, go for it if ya think you'll be good. definatley dont ask the ones who look like crackheads though man. crack makes people crazy bro. wish ya the best of luck man. peace and love

9. Try to pick out one that does not look too bad, and just say "Man you looked pretty buzzed. Wish I was, but I don't have any connects in this town. I'm new here."

Shut the fuck up, and let him talk.

JG

10. word, one thing that awsome about working at a family owned gas station is i get my blunt collection up :)