Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting bored...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xsmallheartx, Jun 12, 2010.

1. I need something to do when stoned, I just got my new bong and it's awesome. But I don't have much to do in the day, my bike is gone :( I want to do something outdoors. Worst comes to worst I'll just go for a walk and try and find a place to toke. Any suggestions

2. Meditate wherever you toke,have a picnic,fly a kite, try Tai Chi, go fishing?

3. Go swimming! It´s awesome while baked! Though some people have reported that it kills their high, i think its cool. It all feels different, like your part of the water, kind hard to describe. Or you could go to the park, listen to some nice music on your balcony, go to an open viewing of the world cup? might be a bit to stressful though. Im sure you´ll find something nice to do

4. Post on grasscity while baked...It's fun

5. Thats stupid,how could it be possible.I hate it when people say that.

6. Dunno man, but some people say it does. I think swimming is great while baked :)

7. fap in your neighbors hedges its a great experience

8. +rep because I laughed my fucking ass off

9. Like you no what to do you gotta go do sunmtin you jerry bean lol

10. Watching grass grow is also one of the most exciting things you can do while stoned.

11. fap, watch angry video game nerd, watch video game speedruns, fap more, stare out into space and be all like "lol..."

there's a lot you can do when stoned :p.

You apprently like majora's mask...watch the 100% speed run

http://speeddemosarchive.com/ZeldaMajorasMask.html

You'll be like :eek: at all the cool glitches :D.

12. Listen to the Stones, you will never be bored again. :cool::smoking:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtz8qZz6s8s]YouTube - Sister Morphine[/ame]

13. Just go chill outside...even go for a little hike..I love hiking when I'm stoned..just don't go on a crazy hike