Getting back on track

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Oldrednose, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Hi all,
    I'm in my fifties now and not grown for over twenty years. So much has changed what with nutrients and strains. I'm a heavy indica lover and I have just purchased some nine pound hammer seeds from jinxproof. I'm hoping that they are what they say they are. Nutrient wise all those years ago we used something called 'sea of green'. It came in two tubs and was used for veg and flower, (hydroponic)I had some good results. I have no idea what the strain was called,I got it from a good friend,he got it from a guy in Holland who owned both a coffee shop and nightclub,apparently it was their own personal at the time. I'm not ready to roll just yet for obvious reasons restricting movement so I'm hoping to learn a few things along the way before I jump in.
    I'm in the uk.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome in.
    Several of you Island folks here.
    @BrewsnWeed666
    Drop in and say hello.
    Hit up the Hydro section and see what is cooking over there. I do Dirt so I'm no help to your grow style.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Hi, thank you man.
    I've been reading some threads,a lot of nice people in here.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Welcome to GC dude I'm also from the UK :smoke:

5. Hi mate, looks like a good site with friendly people. A long time ago everyone concerned with weed were cool.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Welcome! I grow organic in soil, but if I ever want soluble nutrients, kelp4less.com is where I will go. Much cheaper if you're not buying all the bottles of water... Just my 2cents

7. Thanks mate, I'm taking on board all these points. Thank you.

• Like Like x 1