Getting annoyed by girlfriend lately. Rant

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Super Man, Oct 10, 2013.

1. We have been together for 4 years. She has been living with me (at my parents house) for about a year now. I feel like I am 40 years old when I'm 18. She is with me everyday, which at first wasn't a bad thing, but now I never get to be alone. I never get to hang out with friends, that I don't have any anymore anyways. Whenever I'm around her, almost always I feel annoyed even when she doesn't do anything wrong or being aggravating. If she calls and I don't answer she immediately calls again or sends me a text asking why I didn't answer and that is very annoying to me. When she tries to have sex with me almost always I'm not into it, but do it anyways. When I get home from work and she's home she immediately wants me to lay down with her and start snuggling, loving, etc to a point where it becomes to clingy to me. I'm fine with snuggling and all that, but I don't want to EVERY single day after work, somtimes I just want to lay down by myself and watch tv without being hassled about it you know? If I don't do this she says I don't love her anymore, And I'm mean, stuff like that.

I don't know what to do. Should I stick it out, or should we break up?
    I do love her very much despite everything I have said above, and will always love her. If we broke up I wouldn't know what to do. I have never said anything to her about the above things I have wrote. So if I broke up with her it would be out of the blue, but she probably wouldn't be shocked because of me probably being distant for the last couple months.

I just have no clue what to do, but somthing needs to change.

2. "I have never said anything to her about the above things I have wrote."

Maybe just try talking first.  Why not attempt to work through the problems before jumping to a break-up?

3. sounds like you need to talk to her and seems like you just need some space...being with your gf everyday and getting into that routine is hard to at 18, not for everybody. im not denying you love her, but do you love her enough where you can just talk to her about it? ive realized over the years that sometimes a simple conversation with your loved one can be so effective. good luck, its tough.

4. Damn it really does sound like you're 40, aside from the parents house part. You're too young to be feeling like that man. This really is the time in your life where you should be branching out, experiencing things, having good times with your friends and fucking random girls. The settling down part should come after those experiences imo.

There's no formula to life, but as an 18 year old you shouldn't have to feel burdened by a relationship.

5. talk to her not us

/thread

6. If you like her then talk to her and ask her to work on improving the situation.  If there is no reachable solution then a break up is  inevitable

7. diamonds dancin on my wrist looks like a blank disc

8. Bro, you are going to experience this the rest of your life!! This is how most women are.. Your to young for all this bullshit anyways, Dump the girl and go get back your friends.. You'll have a better time with them then her.. Remember my friend.... YOLO.....

Nah I don't do drugs. I smoke weed.

9. As cliche as it sounds, you cant have a healthy relationship that will last without good communication. Instead of posting about this here, you should be talking to her about these issues. But remember, she's still a female so you gotta make sure you choose your words wisely.

10. Put in her pooper bro

that should calm things down

11. @ OP

I been with my lady 4 years as well. Going by what you said.. I know you love her, in that case if you love her like you say you always will, talk it out man. I don't know what I would do without my significant other either, so I feel like you do when it comes to loving your partner.
    I'm telling you, if you planned on marrying children or marrying this girl then sit down and have a long talk about what needs to change.

Me and my lady had a problem a while back, it took many talks and arguments. But one final conversation either made or broke us and we chose to grow up and work things out & things have been going good since then. Wish the best of luck to ya, if you both are determined to be with each other you both will choose to make things right.
    It sound like she loves you a little to much, which isn't BAD, it's never bad to have somebody around who cares about you.