Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting already broken up herb?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hardcheeba, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Sometimes when I buy good weed I don't receive it in bud form. I get it already broken up. It's the right amount and it gets me blazed but why is it already broken up?

2. maybe your dude just likes to grind it all up?

i dunno, thats weird.

3. Its the shake from the bottom of the bag, what falls off the buds that the dealer has in his big ol' sack of marijuana.

4. damn, you beat me to it... but yeah, THIS^^^

5. So i've been had

6. well if it weighs out and smoked ok then i dont see how you were had. you could always just tell him you want buds.

7. Not really, as long as you're getting the amount you paid for there isn't much difference between shake and nugs. But I'll admit, I do prefer a big frosty nug to a bunch of shake.

8. nooo, not really. some people prefer shake.
    would you rather have nugs or shake like youve been getting?
    if you dont like getting shake, just contact your supplier and tell him/her to stop givin ya shake!
    simple as that. :cool:
    toke up.

9. If he's a scumbag he might be grinding the bud up and getting all the kief off of it before he sells it to you.

10. When people prefer shake, it's generally because it's priced far lower...5$ a gram is what I consider a decent price for shake. Maybe 10$ for 'kush' shake or whatever.

Shake sucks, hard. It's dry, it's harsh. There's definitely a taste difference, maybe not in potency (never really did the research), but definitely in taste.

Nobody should ever be paying the same for shake that they pay for nugs...it's just unheard of.

11. Less stems is a win I'd say, even if it doesn't look as pretty.

12. thanks. its kind of satisfying to break it up yourself instead of just dumping it in the bowl. wat.

13. this. my friend who is also a dealer used to do this all the time.

14. Maybe your dealer ground it up before he sold you it. It could also be oregano dipped in some opiates or something, just saying.

15. I get dro in small nugs almost shake but still have to break up and it gets me high.

16. The possibility slipped my mine, this is your answer most likely. Ask him for some buds.

17. Maybe its part is his stash he grinded up? or took it from a joint?

18. its usually called shakes which is left for there last bags.