Getting Accused of Stealing 30 grams..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by --jamminout--, Nov 20, 2011.

1. i was told by the guy who owns the house that only the 3 of had access to it. I was the last one to handle it as i did weigh out my own bud. But i returned it capped to where i found it.

He said that X and Y and I were the only one's near it, and that he didn't think that they took it. Essentially accusing me, I'm bout to head over to his house and see whats good.

this sucks so much though...... Now people are gonna think that I stole bud.

2. Also, the two girls were with one other guy all three of them were wasted. I very rarely drink especially if i know i will be driving therefor I didn't drink a thing yesterday.

We shall see what happens from this

3. Any updates? I'm crossing my fingers for you. How did the meet-up go?

4. Oh hey man, little bit of an update i guess

The meet up never actually happened, when i was trying to go and help search the homeowner told me that they wouldn't be around that night and such. So i told him that I would be willing to come by and help search.

They are still flipping so i don't think it put a huge dent into the operation that they got going. :confused:

I haven't talked to them since that night nor have i gone to the house. I'll update again after i go through one more time. I was on some unmentionable;s a few nights ago with one of the roommates who lives there and i told him straight up that i was offended by what they were saying to me but he didn't want to get into it since he didn't have much info other then what he was told by his house mates

5. wash your hands of the whole situation...

if hes the homie all you shoulde have to do is look him in the eye and drop the truth. if not all those fools can be replaced

6. fuck him up bro

7. loll i like ur reply but I ain't gonna fight him