Getting a tattoo today.

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by StimulateMyMind, May 25, 2010.

1. And I quote from your original post;

You asked what people think, so don't get all huffy when some people don't like the idea. :confused_2:

I personally think it's overdone and a little cliche, but it's not my body and I respect your right to do with it as you please. :p

2. I also second this. I hate cross tattoos. Why would anyone want to have a tattoo that almost everyone else has?

3. yeh cross tattoos tend to be pretty overused, like everyone has one, but thats cool dude, its different, the wings are a nice touch, one pointing up.

how much did that set you back?$$$

4. $140. I thought it was at least gonna be 170.

5. #26 DarthBizzle, May 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2010
    Wow expensive compared to what I'm use to, especially since it has no color, but I kind of get the hookup on ink ;p EDIT: Nevermind dude 140's a pretty solid price i think 170 stuck with me hah plus a lot of shader in the feathers

Badass tat though, to all the people hating, hey, there's a difference between following the crowd, and getting what you want to get, and when it comes to ink, that's what it's all about. It shouldn't matter that half the people with tats have crosses; what does the cross mean to them?

People make that kind of bullshit judgment on "common tattoos" all the time, but every tat is unique to the person. Although I will say there are people who get generic tats just to get a tat to be cool, and those people do kinda suck haha

6. I also meant to ask, is it finished or are you gonna get them do go back in and do some fill work sometime?

7. alright im goona be real with you right here that is one cool ass tat

8. Looks pretty nice man.So...what's the meaning behind it?

9. When i scrounge up the cash i wana get a picture of a viking tearing through my back and like pieces of skin flaying away to rep. for my viking blood

10. The only thing I might do is get the cross shaded a little. Other than that I think the tat is perfect.

11. I think you should tattoo "I <heart> the internet" on your face.

12. Left wing is sin

right wing is forgiveness