Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting a random tomorrow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ohnouno, Feb 26, 2020.

1. So I'm getting a random drug test tomorrow morning. I haven't done anything in like 8 days but I was mainly vaping concentrates that were measuring in the 80% range and I did it for about a month, with just a few days break in between a couple weeks ago. I took a walmart test just like an hour ago and I'm still hot. I'm 5'11" and 195 pounds and active. Would it be possible to dilute it down? They just check the temp and then it gets sent of to the lab. Any suggestions. I'm stupid for letting myself get into this predicament. I didn't think I would be randomed because I'm an independent contractor but I guess I was wrong. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

2. Get some clean piss from a trusted source.

3. Yeah you need a donor mate. Can’t use synthetic urine if it’s going to a lab. Gotta be human pee for that one.
    Get some “deep heat” pads from the chemist.
    100ml bottle of mates pee.
    Activate 2 or 3 pads and wrap around bottle.
    Make a belt with a bit of string and hang the bottle under your balls. It’ll keep temp no worries.
    Do a few practice runs just incase someone’s watching you. And drink fuck loads of water before you go so you’ve got more time to fuck about.
    90% of the time you go into a toilet by yourself anyway but gotta be prepared.
    also remember not to flush the toilet or wash your hands as they’ll say you diluted it and make you give another sample.
    Had fuckin loads of DT now and got it well mastered lol :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. So I went to Walmart and bought the 99cent travel container and my buddy filled it up with clean stuff. I wore compression shorts under my underwear and just tucked it by my balls. Worked liked a charm guys! Dude didn’t even suspect anything. Testing for weed is dumb. I like to relax with it at night. I’ll never understand why it’s ok to drink at night but not chill out with a little weed. Calms my nerves so well! Thanks guys!

• Agree Agree x 1