getting a prescription for Adderall....need help!!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by econmaster1, May 26, 2009.

1. How to find a doctor who will prescribe adderall....i need help!!! I dont have ADHD but i would like to have a competitive edge in school...I'm 18 so i don't know how to approach it when i go to a doctor or finding a doctor

2. tell him you need help concentrating for upcoming college classes. should be fine.

3. Ya mane I just told my doctor I couldn't concentrate worth shit and thats what I got. Good luck

4. What about your parents? You should either ask them to schedule an appointment for you or how to schedule an appointment for yourself. They should know and have all your health insurance information so they are the ones to talk to about going to the doctor.

As to what to say, you should say that you have been taking on a lot of extra courses and that you havent been able to focus. If you're lucky, you will see a doctor like the one I had who was willing to give the addies out like candy.

5. Thanks for all your help!!! I appreciate it.

6. If your in college just go to your campus clinic and tell them you were diagnosed with ADD as a kid but stopped taking your medicine, and that you need it now because you cant concentrate.

Thats what i did and it worked

7. just dont. just pay attention in class rather than getting addicted to speed

8. I dont know how that works i actually have adhd and im getting prescribed some stuff but they had to run me threw a bunch of testes to make sure i have it. Im gonna sell it haha

9. If you dont have adhd, dont get a prescription. People like you are making it harder, for people with legit adhd to get scripts. Just buy it from people.