Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Getting a newbie blazed.. mistake

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thecrafter, May 14, 2009.

1. So we got this new guy at work. We work the same hours just me and him in the lab, he was just hired.

We were just talking at work today and it turns out his dad owns a headshop.. that rolls on to the subject of weed. He never smoked or drank in his life but he was curious about weed. I told him what's it like and such as asked if he wanted to try it...

He was hesitant but agreed after I promised him it's not addicting and that he'll be the same person he is now about 3 hours after he smokes.

I load a bowl of regs knowing he won't need much and show him how to smoke. He smoked about 60 percent of the bowl and we thought he didn't get high but once we got to my house and played Worms on PS3 he went nuts. Doing the typical omg I'm so hiiiigh that a newbie would do. He couldn't play so I suggested we just walk in my neighborhood.

10 minutes as we're walking and he becomes the most annoying person I've known. He couldn't go 10 seconds without mentioning how sick and addicted he feels and how he thinks he might die.. he was super serious.

He kept saying "why would you do this to me???" "YOU PROMISE I WILL BE OK AFTER THIS?" "WHEN IS THIS GOING TO BE OVER?"

I answered all those questions but he just kept motherfucking asking them every second. He wouldn't take my word for it.

45 minutes of that and I just got too pissed and said listen, either you're going to calm down and trust me and just enjoy the high, or I'm taking you back to your car (we left his car at college) and you're driving home. He wouldn't stop so I did just that.

Good riddance god damn. He seriously wouldn't believe me and kept annoying me about how bad of a person I am for letting him smoke something as bad as weed and how he's not feeling well and thinking he's going to stay in this high for the rest of his life.

Oh, he's also foreign and wouldn't believe I was atheist.. "how can you be atheist.... how is that possible?"

And get this... towards the end right before I get angry at him and say how I feel about his behavior, he asks me if we want to go eat somewhere... I say OK, and he goes "cool so can you buy me a veggie sandwhich at Subway?" I smoke him up and he has the balls to ask me to buy him a sammich??

2. I laughed so hard at this, partially cuz im baked and pictured a little kids voice saying it like sammich.. imagine that sentence as a baby saying it lol:smoking:

3. Thats sucks bro. The kid sounds like 6th grader... When he asked for the sandwich, i wud of said sure, then hop in my car and dip.

4. that dude sounds like a dick.

Also, i didn't even know they had worms on ps3.

5. Some people are so uncool when you smoke them up for the first time, some people are just the tits. My niece just laughed. It wasn't an annoying obnoxious laugh, it was pleasant, like she was just out of this world. It was great.

Now i feel partially responsible for her habitually smoking pot:p

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah it's on PSN, you download it. It's just like Armageddon or World Party. Pretty good stuff and you can play 2 players with one controller, just pass the controller.

He's not a dick he's a nice kid (like me) but he got really lame when high...

7. Talk to him about it the next time you see him at work. By then he would have figured out that weed is not going to kill him. Ask him if he wants to smoke again, because I'm quiet sure he will be different. Hell he might even say no. But thats just the way some people are their first time, don't hold it against him.