Getting a new piece need help!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Iceclean, Aug 29, 2011.

1. I've been looking at the Phx honeycomb and love it but heard some stuff about it. I have a Phx and a lux and love them both but idk if the honeycomb is worth 600$. Anyone have any ideas on what else to get?

2. For $600 you can get sovereignty.. I wouldn't spend that much on a phx

3. #3 Iceclean, Aug 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2011
    Yeah true but I can't find anywhere around me that has sovereignty glass.

I live in jersey and have like 5 head shops around me but none have them.

4. I'm in jersey but I've got 5 head shops around me but none have them

5. still, i would rather wait for a super nice piece that is deff worth it, than to hurryup and spend it on a sub-par piece of glass. check out toro,syn etc.. will @qua-l@b not deliver?

6. Can't to my house my dad would flip my mom wouldn't care but they look at my card which sucks. Toro is very pricey though is it worth it?

7. Check out some YouTube vids. I like the micros

8. Where do you live in NJ?

Flavor in Pennsauken NJ has some nice glass, solid prices & the staff is so chill and helpful, give them a call, see what they got.

9. I live in oceanport in monmouth county I got pipe down close by that's got good glass and good prices. But for like top glass all the places are mad expensive and the glass is thin. To easy to break

10. #10 percul8r615, Aug 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Open up a po box and order a nice Sheldon Black bubbler. Ha that's what I would do

11. Phx for 6000 no dont do it. Order one with oa po box,

12. Who said 6000? 600 is how much some of those double honey comb bongs go for around here

13. #13 percul8r615, Aug 29, 2011
    Check out the stone glass waffle

14. What's that?

15. $600 is too much...I paid $420 for Single HD with additional perc and splash guard.

16. Damn where at?

17. #17 percul8r615, Aug 29, 2011
    Sgw waffle. It's a stemless with a waffle . Lol YouTube man

18. Yeah that's sick

19. if your looking to spend 600 on glass look into a toro or sg for sure

20. Ice, have you tried any of the smokeshops in keyport? theres 2 nice ones on the same street, they usually have pretty nice glass.