Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

getting a new bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lovenweed420, Jul 25, 2011.

1. So i am 18 and i im not liking all my lhs so i was woundering What r some good Bongs on the site that u have ordered and How does the site work since this would be my first perchase from the amazing GC

2. First, I think your underage because the first thing you said was "I am 18". What does that have to do with you not liking the selection at your lhs? I could also say it's because of your spelling and grammar but I've met many adults with bad spelling so I won't accuse you because of that. Anyways your going to have to tell us some things before we could pick something out for you. How much can you spend? And does it matter if it's small or do you want a two foot tall bong? And payment works like any other site. If your paying with a credit card you enter in the required info then click a button and your done.

3. The reson Why i said i was 18 Because every time there is à post some one always acuses u of being underage and like 180 tops and i was thinking about à micro since i have à good size Bog and it would be easer to travel.

And im not à good speller Never have probably will Never be

4. i want a "bog" ^ :smoke:

5. flashback to when i played cod. ahhh :smoke: